Runeblade of Baronrivendare

found a group to help me farm him. Got his mount but not the sword lol. My group was pissed bc I wanted sword more than mount lol.
How did you find a group? I can solo the dungeon as prot pally but it literally takes 30 minutes+, would be really nice to have a dps supporting me

You need the city key for that (i think kill barthilas)
If no key, its better to go to the dead strath entrance itself.
Oh so if I have a key I can queue in the normal stratholme dungeon? Where is the entrance located in there

Oh so if I have a key I can queue in the normal stratholme dungeon? Where is the entrance located in there
Disregard the key one, i made a mistake with that, the gate is shut in the instance and uninteractable but i know for sure the other entrance still works
stratholme-service-entrance-dungeon-entrance.jpg

Last edited:
How did you find a group? I can solo the dungeon as prot pally but it literally takes 30 minutes+, would be really nice to have a dps supporting me
I just kept repeatedly asking people in the alliance 20 community if they would farm with me. Also i'm gonna want to farm this on my warrior so if you want add me and ill do some runs with you. Need to get some gear on him first tho

ill go
@me
Thanks man! Wanna message me your info and I’ll add you?
[doublepost=1634766318,1634766252][/doublepost]
I just kept repeatedly asking people in the alliance 20 community if they would farm with me. Also i'm gonna want to farm this on my warrior so if you want add me and ill do some runs with you. Need to get some gear on him first tho
Awesome! Just message me when you get him geared, I’m positive I won’t have it yet so I’m all for some extra hands running with me

Thanks man! Wanna message me your info and I’ll add you?
[doublepost=1634766318,1634766252][/doublepost]
Awesome! Just message me when you get him geared, I’m positive I won’t have it yet so I’m all for some extra hands running with me
Sure thing might be a day or 2 gonna be pretty busy I've got several tests coming up

Users who are viewing this thread