Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
can confirm TET to fuck twinks over

myself and [MENTION=14955]sakn[/MENTION] rolled some toons over their and I was kicked for inactivity rightfully so after getting admitted but [MENTION=14955]sakn[/MENTION] who at the time was going as "ccloljkdaze" was also removed

we did not get the funding that was promised at the time for new rerolls

never forget the dream [MENTION=14955]sakn[/MENTION]

really emotional post i thought we were the only ones but its nice to know there are other twinks out there struggling to live with the choices TET has so carelessly made

I dont want anything to do with you guys nor do i want anything to do with tet. goodbye

I don't know about anyone else but I'm glad the 29 bracket is starting to clear up, its's just to bad we just dumped trash all over the 39s. 39s were going to die anyway but i think they just got their nail in the coffin

can confirm TET to fuck twinks over

myself and [MENTION=14955]sakn[/MENTION] rolled some toons over their and I was kicked for inactivity rightfully so after getting admitted but [MENTION=14955]sakn[/MENTION] who at the time was going as "ccloljkdaze" was also removed

we did not get the funding that was promised at the time for new rerolls

never forget the dream [MENTION=14955]sakn[/MENTION]

really emotional post i thought we were the only ones but its nice to know there are other twinks out there struggling to live with the choices TET has so carelessly made

Lol barb ive been Co-GM since 2007 for TeT and i honestly dont think ive seen u in the guild...
If you are inactive for months... You are probably going to get g-kicked
And we dont give full sponsors anyways... This isnt GG19s where everyone who joins TeT gets a full sponsor.
No hard feelings towards you Barb but i just had to clear this up

I don't know about anyone else but I'm glad the 29 bracket is starting to clear up, its's just to bad we just dumped trash all over the 39s. 39s were going to die anyway but i think they just got their nail in the coffin

Herbal is this quote about us because i know personally that ive been nothing but nice to you.
Ive asked you to do 3s and bgs all the time.
If this is about TeT im not mad but just dissapointed bc i thought me and u were pretty chill

Im making my own guild on bleeding hollow Called Thot and Friends, A guild that DOES NOT FUCK PEOPLE OVER

Anybody is welcome to join

Im making my own guild on bleeding hollow Called Thot and Friends, A guild that DOES NOT FUCK PEOPLE OVER

Anybody is welcome to join
Sweet I'll make a rogue. Thot this is stupid.
1. You were already planning on leaving so how did you get fucked over?
2. You just mad that you were gonna get replaced? When you tried to join us I had an FC that I fucked to let you play. You begged me to fuck him over and run you and I did so don't cry when it happens to you when you force it on other people

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly you're just trying to blow this out of proportion, there's no real value in having someone half naked on your team that back peddles as a warrior except maybe for a two second meatshield. They're worth more being booted to make room for what could easily be a better player. Obviously there's some good players out there at level 20 but do you really want to have 7/10 people in a WSG be half naked? I understand the want to treat people fairly but if everyone's expected to get geared for PvP then that's fair. Why should we let these f2p jaja's take away from a good game? Too many times I've seen a game get thrown because of miscommunication with a Jaja in no gear and even more when there's 5+ on your team running around like a pack of children in a soccer game... It's bad enough horde runs pre-mades of 2 - 3 MM hunters + healers, or brew monks or whatever the groups favorite fotm is.

#VoteToKickGallywix

Who are you to dictate what is a "good game"?
Maybe if you learned a second language, communication would not be an issue for you. You could even offer to help them, nurture them. Heaven knows this bracket needs more "good" players. Have you ever offered to help someone improve their gear or just offered to not help them by AFKing them out?
One of these "JaJas" practically ruled this bracket for years. And still could if he wanted to. I would not discount them too much.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Who are you to dictate what is a "good game"?
Maybe if you learned a second language, communication would not be an issue for you. You could even offer to help them, nurture them. Heaven knows this bracket needs more "good" players. Have you ever offered to help someone improve their gear or just offered to not help them by AFKing them out?
One of these "JaJas" practically ruled this bracket for years. And still could if he wanted to. I would not discount them too much.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Why is it that most of the Spanish players seem to actually have no idea how to play the game. I'm not against them and I'm not trying to talking down on them, but it doesn't seem to me that the language barrier is the problem, it appears to me as though they actually have no clue how to play wsg.

Why is it that most of the Spanish players seem to actually have no idea how to play the game. I'm not against them and I'm not trying to talking down on them, but it doesn't seem to me that the language barrier is the problem, it appears to me as though they actually have no clue how to play wsg.

Joder TET mayoría de ellos son matorrales además cheeser

Joder TET mayoría de ellos son matorrales además cheeser

^

TET fuck most of them are also bushes cheeser

If you had a clue you would realize jajas don't only come from Gallywix

in the end jajas, EU , US all play on a similar level, with the difference being diminished even further thanks to MoP/WoD 3 button playstyles

also jajas are not even from gallywix, thats a brazilian server so they will be huehue instead.
jajas servers are: quelthalas, ragnaros and drakkari

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread