Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
pfft everyone has been calling them jajas since like 2012 when they got merged other than some speaking Portugese and the others Spanish they re the same

anywaaaays Goldrinn, Nemesis, Drakkari, Quel'Thalas, Ragnaros, Gallywix,Warsong and Tol Barad are still r1 servers tho.

Ive been tempted to make some chars there to grind some kids who think they're big(and suddenly get owned by jajas so they wont be big anymore) but the 300MS latency is brutal even tho the servers are located in Chicago

#VoteToKickGallywix is my campaign slogan of sorts, I understand Jaja's come from many realms / servers. Jaja has grown to become an EPIDEMIC of massive proportions and it needs to be dealt with accordingly, if you don't see the necessity of removing these players from games then you will be just another victim in the coming storm. Jaja's are players who: don't speak english / refuse to communicate, play poorly, have no gear, keyboard turn / backpeddle, fight roads in BG's. If you see a player that meets multiple or any of these criteria they're probably going to drag your team down. As someone who has been dealing with and studying these individuals for years, I know they find a way into gullible people's hearts and are masters of deception.

As always I will NOT stand for this kind of behaviour from team mates in a team oriented game, it's unacceptable! #KickTheBadsFromTolBarad

Jaja's are players who: refuse to communicate, play poorly, keyboard turn / backpeddle, fight roads in BG's. If you see a player that meets multiple or any of these criteria they're probably going to drag your team down.

Without speaking English and not having gear, you just described most 29s :O. Does this mean 29s = jaja's?? I cant belive I didnt realize this before. I will do what you ask and afk these players from BGs. #LetsTakeBackOurBracket #JajaInDisguise

I understand 29s come from many realms / servers. 29s has grown to become an EPIDEMIC of massive proportions and it needs to be dealt with accordingly, if you don't see the necessity of removing these players from games then you will be just another victim in the coming storm. 29s are players who: refuse to communicate, play poorly / ignore objective, keyboard turn / backpeddle, fight roads in BG's, only interested in GY farming, play this bracket to faceroll, arent interested in competition and either selfish, childish or retarded. If you see a player that meets multiple or any of these criteria they're probably going to drag your team down. As someone who has been dealing with and studying these individuals for years, I know they find a way justify their actions, are masters of trashtalk and think a loss cannot be due to their mistakes.

*Grabs popcorn

Justice will be done on these hopeless "teammates" regardless of any arguments, however unoriginal or unintelligent, and the bracket will be cleansed of the Jaja's that plague it. Anyone who support these mindless mongoloids who roam roads aren't doing anyone but the enemy team any favor's by refusing to kick them. Not all of these Jaja's are bad but the vast majority of them are and they need to go back to dungeons / quests to gear up before BG'ing.

#VoteToKickGallywix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread