Rolt2 Preeview

Shazzrah said:
No Agm, minor speed, fishing hat, shadowfang and no bind on account but you could still be better than most of us ;)

I'm not sure if this thread will live long, around when does the movie come out rolt?

I was actually trying to troll, but I'm not very good at it =\

Don't even play 19s anymore, and that was never my main twink anyway =O

Orcgasm said:
I was actually trying to troll, but I'm not very good at it =\

Don't even play 19s anymore, and that was never my main twink anyway =O

you suck at trolloing badd. gtfo ty

Maelstromz said:
If Omgmom goes 4-1 against your top sham(Regulate) and laughs at the thought of losing to priests, EU 19s blow.

OMGMOM isn't the best we got... lol.. Regulate ain't the best we got. A shaman should beat a rogue, ez mode. lol.

Bragh said:
OMGMOM isn't the best we got... lol.. Regulate ain't the best we got. A shaman should beat a rogue, ez mode. lol.

Your forum epeen topics tell me omgmom/blackout are the best rogues, and regulate is best shammy.

Maelstromz said:
Your forum epeen topics tell me omgmom/blackout are the best rogues, and regulate is best shammy.

Omgmom is one of the better RvR rogues. Some people rate by that. Which is obviously wrong.

Forum players, they post friends or the people they see the most.

I know plenty of oh mah god better players than them mentioned, that do not epeen at alll, they do not post on forums, only play to do their job.

An entire guild on blckout EU, that play like gods, but won't be on the list cause of them being "to good" in groups and therefor hated upon... Cool?

I see people that do rly good, but Regulate in my opinion, have been boosted by Rolt in 2's >.<

I know I shouldn't post my opinions, but even I am considered overrated in many peoples eyes. Thats just howit is, ya kno.

Bragh said:
Omgmom is one of the better RvR rogues. Some people rate by that. Which is obviously wrong.

I know plenty of oh mah god better players than them mentioned, that do not epeen at alll, they do not post on forums, only play to do their job.

An entire guild on blckout EU, that play like gods, but won't be on the list cause of them being "to good" in groups and therefor hated upon... Cool?

I see people that do rly good, but Regulate in my opinion, have been boosted by Rolt in 2's >.<

I know I shouldn't post my opinions, but even I am considered overrated in many peoples eyes. Thats just howit is, ya kno.

Agreed with all of it, Omgmom isn't necessarily the best rogue in RvR either, just one of the few serious rogues that are still speced for it.

Bragh said:
but Regulate in my opinion, have been boosted by Rolt in 2's >.<

Gonna go ahead and quote this a few times..

Bragh said:

Bragh said:

Bragh said:

Bragh said:

Bragh said:

I digg ya dawg, damn that Polarbear(Omgmom).

Regulate-Omg was asked what his record against you was after getting stomped by Dirtyexcus...err auction, he said it was 4-1 him and that he basically doesn't lose to shams, making his 0-6 or w.e he went against DA suprising.

Users who are viewing this thread