Rolt2 Preeview

Rolt- said:
Gonna go ahead and quote this a few times..

Don't shoot the messanger

kek how has this thread turned into trashing me?

As for this record of mine vs Omgmom, i really dont remember loosing to many duels vs rogues outside (and in arena where the terrain is even i am pretty confident i hold a winning record over any rogue. (however, in Darnassus with all the little jutting out walls etc its not hard to beat a shaman if i have to be within 5 yards of omgmom in close quarters.....i aint beating a rogue in a dps race where i cant kite)

Bragh, as for ur opinion of rolt carrying me, i dont think iv been in an arena against u since Cyclone, and back then i didnt play with rolt...go figure. An as for u being over-rated....yes, yes u are, MFS was the only decent druid in AYGAT, u kinda got carried along by the "successes" of the guild.....imo

thats just howit is, ya kno

Regulate said:

As for this record of mine vs Omgmom, i really dont remember loosing to many duels vs rogues outside (and in arena where the terrain is even i am pretty confident i hold a winning record over any rogue. (however, in Darnassus with all the little jutting out walls etc its not hard to beat a shaman if i have to be within 5 yards of omgmom in close quarters.....i aint beating a rogue in a dps race where i cant kite)

Bragh, as for ur opinion of rolt carrying me, i dont think iv been in an arena against u since Cyclone, and back then i didnt play with rolt...go figure. An as for u being over-rated....yes, yes u are, MFS was the only decent druid in AYGAT, u kinda got carried along by the "successes" of the guild.....imo

Could not predict this at all. Calling mfs descent is as stupid as it gets, he was the best!

Shazzrah said:
Blue tagging this thread

can i be a mod. im really good @ mage + know all the buttons and ive only goatsed this website twice. thank

Regulate said:

[video=youtube;-TrWX5rmRxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TrWX5rmRxw[/video]

Regulate said:
An as for u being over-rated....yes, yes u are, MFS was the only decent druid in AYGAT, u kinda got carried along by the "successes" of the guild.....imo

Bragh'nYamonlydru/lockevertobeatova'ncursedyo

edit -

read thread love u all rolts got a large penis

Stormfist said:
Bragh'n Yamaraj only dru/lock ever to beat ova'n cursed yo

edit -

read thread love u all rolts got a large penis

You should really come back or something. Only if you want to, but you should, it is fun, so yes you should. Come back, bring Gextne, or not. Well something.

And by that carried by guild, it is partly true.

If you make a guild, like Resisted did, and want to focus on players being teamplayers rather than induviduals, recruitment is to be good in groups, play your role in groups. Ofcourse you get carried by the groups when ever you play in the groups.

I never ever have stated to be the best 1v1'r or 2v2'r. Moonfirespam was the dueler to beat, he was the arena druid. I was the FC-druid. I were chosen to FC, because the leaders of the guild thought I did better as an FC. They chose MFS for arenas, because he did better there. So yes, I got sort of carried by the guild success, but I participate din it, as every other member. Sure some players stood out from the crowd as great induvidual players, just like MFS did. But if you do your part, your task, in a group. You shouldn't be noticed as a sick guy. You'll be carried by the other members also doing their job.

Hope that enlighten you up, as carried by guild, meens that our guild was very successful at it's purpose. Guildies are not supposed to be a burden to team with, they should always be a superior choice to outsiders. because guildmates should know you better and their role better. Thats my opinion on a good guild, and atm no such guild besides those in Zerschmetterlinge (Ze germans) exists.

Rolt- said:

success_baby.jpg

moof inc 19 bracket

The Lorde Moofe

take no prisoners

pussywolf said:
take no prisoners

My question is, will you go horde or ally? :)

Users who are viewing this thread