Rolling on twenty fours recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunkelhatê is poor and cant afford to buy the game. to cover up for this fact he pretends to be good as a twenty

Dunkelhatê said:
LAQUANDRA ahahahah rolling on twentyfours are all a suckers loosers! ahahah. You mad bro? when i pwn you all? hahahaha.

Thanks to open this thread, i was so bored, hahahah.

I'll keep farming 24s newbs like you, so please don't stop queuing for WSG :D.

The best part about this guy, is he'll farm graveyards with the team (Courtesy of us of course), yet he rages because we're 24 and doesn't toss any heals or outright ignores us.

Everyone hates twinks unless they're on your team, hypocrites.

@Dunkelhatê

Maybe those 24s are being Gy camped and are bored :O

Also i cant comprehend what half of the words they are saying means :(

Have a nice day sir and we should team up to kill some 24s next time i see you in a bg :)

Bahahah as if you can even try to kill anybody as a f2p scrub, you should really go and pay for a game that's p2p buddy.

You assume that we have the same timezone? Lol, can you please use sources that contain facts and not opinions? harharhar, I think you're nerd bro.

Menastra said:
I've had an account.....nerd

Dear mister who you kindly explain what kind of account you have :)

is it a runescape account because i used to play runescape :)

Or is it a paypal account that your trying to give me some money :D

Have a nice day mister :)

@ Daggerspine ROLLED ON TWENTY FOURS

You guys seem like a bunch of nice guys :)

You guys should make your 24s horde or roll a 24 horde so Dunkel(hes has dual agms and i have played with him before he doesnt gy farm(not recently atleast) i can assure you that) can fight against you guys since you hate him so much :)

Have a nice day mister :)

"These kids are annoying." Are we annoying because, you're to much of a close-minded dumb ass to understand that you're getting trolled to the max?

Dunkelhatê said:
I wish this thread will be closed fastly by a mod or admin...

BB that was my last post.

These kids are annoying.

PD: and yes, we have more fun pwning 24s than you pwning 20s.

"I DON'T LIKE HOW THESE PEOPLE PLAY THE GAME, THEREFORE, THEY'RE BAD AND LAME, AND WE MUST SILENCE THEM!"

cry more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread