Rolling on twenty fours recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indepth said:
"These kids are annoying." Are we annoying because, you're to much of a close-minded dumb ass to understand that you're getting trolled to the max?

Dear mister how can you troll me if your alliance :O

Only horde has trolls, maybe if you roll horde you can "troll" me

Have a nice day mister :)

Drstrong said:
"I DON'T LIKE HOW THESE PEOPLE PLAY THE GAME, THEREFORE, THEY'RE BAD AND LAME, AND WE MUST SILENCE THEM!"

cry more.

dear mister please find some other outlet where you can vent your anger at :)

Have a nice day mister :)

Dear mister, I like to repeat myself over and over again by saying things like "dear mister" and "sir" as if you're making yourself sound intelligent or something, I think it's funny how you repeat the same words, you should get a bigger vocabulary to make yourself sound a little less retarded.

Terrible, Just another guild, thinking they are badass with that copied ass name. Everyone has it.

Lol, I think it's funny how all of you kids are so butt mutilated about this topic, we're all twinks so don't get all "Hey you're a 24 so I'm going to criticize you because I'm too lazy to make one myself" That or you're a f2p badkid that doesn't p2p, because you lack intelligence, so you live in a cardboard box.

Indepth said:
Dear mister, I like to repeat myself over and over again by saying things like "dear mister" and "sir" as if you're making yourself sound intelligent or something, I think it's funny how you repeat the same words, you should get a bigger vocabulary to make yourself sound a little less retarded.

Dear mister please let us keep this conversation in a civil manner and not resort to name calling

:)

and i only repeat yourself because it seems you do not listen/care about what i say but yet you respond :O

Have a nice day sir :)

As I said before you don't need to use repetition, I comprehend what you're saying that's obvious, but I don't think you understand what I am saying because, As I said before, you lack the mental capacity to understand what I'm saying.

Indepth said:
As I said before you don't need to use repetition, I comprehend what you're saying that's obvious, but I don't think you understand what I am saying because, As I said before, you lack the mental capacity to understand what I'm saying.

But sir according to your theory you are also using repetition because your talking in the same language more than half of the time :O

Let us not come to insults and have a friendly conversation :)

I think you misunderstood, you're repeating yourself by using the same vocabulary rather then widening it, we're both using the same language, I think you lack common sense, because you don't understand what I'm saying half the time.

Indepth said:
I think you misunderstood, you're repeating yourself by using the same vocabulary rather then widening it, we're both using the same language, I think you lack common sense, because you don't understand what I'm saying half the time.

Dear sir

Like i said before let us keep personal stuff out of our friendly argument :)

Please do tell when when i am repeating my self as it seems i do have plenty of common sense, e.g common sense to tell you to not resort to immature name calling and accusations in our friendly conversation sir :)

And i wish you well in life :)

Aydale said:
Please, for the love of God, delete this thread

"I don't agree with what these folk have to say, therefore, it must be gotten rid of. My opinion is the only opinion!"

Fascist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread