Rogues sucks now

Dispersio

Legend
I came back for 3 month break. I noticed, blizz had made updates. I thought there's nothing very shocking, but I was wrong. No shadow dance anymore on lvl 70. what the fuck?. Tried pvp and saw that rogues sucking badly. Gf lvl 70 rogue twinks. Fuck u blizz.

Rogues are always one of the shit classes at the beginning of a new expansion because they're always op at the end of an expansion because of gear scaling which makes blizzard nerf them(They don't realise it's because of gear? Dunno.) Rogues will be back, don't level just yet. Arena pass is comming like 2 weeks into MoP and that will bring alot of attention to the class. Lots of changes inc.

What you fail to understand is that burst is exactly the same as pre-mop. I got hit 8k fulm + 4k instant lava burst last night by an ele shaman, tell me 12k isn't a lot. I also get crit 5-7k off some rogues, i also get crit 7k instant pyros by fire mages, i crit 7k star surges myself, warriors are critting 5ks, spriests can do insane burst with the appropriate rng + procs, need i go on?

The amount of cc rogues have doesn't make them a bad char... the only reason you dislike playing it is because you cannot dance - 1 shot - lolol - macro - people which makes me think you are bad. BYE! MISSING YOU ALREADY!

only QQ, if u dont like rogues anymore cus their nerfed then reroll honestly, but im staying rogue :) gl hf ^^

The only rogue I know who can play at the moment Is Lecro Control basis and damage basis for him isn't a problem, most of the other rogues have just leveled or rerolled to healers, Thats just how it seems to me :)

Rogues are fine, you'll just need a pocket healer eventually. From what I've seen rogues still perform good, but they can't be alone as they will likely get killed before they kill anything. As everyone and their mother play priest, druid, sham and mage since patch, it's tough. 85% resil lolpros won't go down

Burst is still here, but not for everyone.

The amount of cc rogues have doesn't make them a bad char... the only reason you dislike playing it is because you cannot dance - 1 shot - lolol - macro - people which makes me think you are bad. BYE! MISSING YOU ALREADY!

Was going to say exactly that (y)

I came back for 3 month break. I noticed, blizz had made updates. I thought there's nothing very shocking, but I was wrong. No shadow dance anymore on lvl 70. what the fuck?. Tried pvp and saw that rogues sucking badly. Gf lvl 70 rogue twinks. Fuck u blizz.

Rogues aren't terrible, from what I know. I'm giving 70 a try, so I can't speak up like most people, but at 85, Sub sucks too. I just had to switch to Combat to do great again.

I feel so much warmer inside now to see 1 less fotm player.

Users who are viewing this thread