Rogues... nerf pls

Its impossible to be "BIS" when u never had any more than 0 hit rating.
anddd no trinket.

#justsaying

in my eyes it was BiS stacking stamina since ialways solo queue on all of my healers and know there is nobody peeling off me.so..maaaaybe i can survive whatever damage is coming at me.I Felt like my fears almost never missed anyways.Only maybe 3-5 important fears in 17khks+8k hks of priest gameplay

u should be Human,and ur draenei doesnt haves movement trinket.

..if u notice i have liek 3x fem draenei my gf really likes them i have no idea why she gets on them i guess what makes her happy is what matters.They have some badass casting animations though /shrug

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/screenshot-thread-25961/index72.html ..he crit 1083.As you notice nonenchanted daggers,non BoA shoulders.Now imagine a 24 BiS rogue.Probably can crit upwards to 1800 with zerking.

Inoob you just text to much. Unlike most of this bracket I actually try to read what you have to say and I find most of your points are pretty fair but you just type to much so most people just see the text and not read it.

Druids need nerf most then priest bubbles then shammies heals and maybe Hpals? Idk seeing I've only seen like 2 in the last 2 days after seeing 5 in every bg for a week :confused: if healing got nerfed to the point where a class besides a rogue can actually do some kind of dmg or be able to make any impact then I believe everyone would be happy besides the healers who wanna have 0 deaths in every bg

Rouges need not to be nerfed, I'd give them sprint if I could. They can now touch hunters even less than they could pre mop.

Inoob you just text to much. Unlike most of this bracket I actually try to read what you have to say and I find most of your points are pretty fair but you just type to much so most people just see the text and not read it.

thats right, if its a thread that i dont have many interese and i just visit and i see text like that i just leave thread.

..if u notice i have liek 3x fem draenei my gf really likes them i have no idea why she gets on them i guess what makes her happy is what matters.They have some badass casting animations though /shrug

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/screenshot-thread-25961/index72.html ..he crit 1083.As you notice nonenchanted daggers,non BoA shoulders.Now imagine a 24 BiS rogue.Probably can crit upwards to 1800 with zerking.

Try to show her the cuteness of humans. and give that Human char the name of ur gf... or name her draenei.

Rogue + swiftness potion kicks ass. They have a good chance to beat any ranged class when they apply crippling. Do you know how much I hate rogues? On my warrior a typical bg is I get sapped, and I lose to a rogue who immediately uses ambush, that hits like a truck. When I try to melee them It's just dodge, dodge and dodge. The same could be said for enhancement shammies, who also have trouble killing rogues. Rogues nowdays with bezerk can burst my Shaman so fast it isn't funny although I admit he isnt BIS yet.

I just let my friend use my account since she subbed it to test out my 24 rogue. Rogue dmg is ridiculously high COMPARED to other dps. Healers can still easily outheal rogues. Nerf heals alot buff rest of the dps to rogues dmg then we can live in a fair bracket.

Edit: "Rogues are useless without sprint vs hunts, druids, pallies and shammies. Rogues are now shit for utility and only useful when efc is alone/not a healer/stands still." Friend seems to not like MoP rogues lol

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I can't beat 24 rogues at all unless on h pally - they are really uber right now. Even good 20s give me more of a hard time.

Is it just me? Yeah they lost mad mobility I get that - but damn they hit really hard.

I actually like it - I think it's more in line with my idea of how a rogue should be placed in this bracket.

I think the only important nerf is healing and priest bubbles. Adding resil and RAISING healing changes the dynamics of our bracket tremendously.

I love when people can atleast admit they are OP. can't tell if this is sarcasm or you really think you are fine.. 1k bubbles aren't fine

Karma? If you wanna compare cata hunts to currently OP classes there is no competition.. but ya atleast I'm still maining my hunt, how's your healer doing?

you're so clueless it hurts. basically, now that you can't crutch on your insanely op class; you're faced with the sobering realization that you just aren't as good as your thought you were.

you're so clueless it hurts. basically, now that you can't crutch on your insanely op class; you're faced with the sobering realization that you just aren't as good as your thought you were.

Show me a hunt in this bracket that can take on any healer atm 1v1, or are you saying every hunt in this bracket crutched and isn't as good as they thought they were? Or because I say healers are OP that makes me clueless. Atleast I'm still maining my hunt even with the dmg nerfs and heal buffs unlike 60% of this bracket with the fail reroll healers

Show me a hunt in this bracket that can take on any healer atm 1v1, or are you saying every hunt in this bracket crutched and isn't as good as they thought they were? Or because I say healers are OP that makes me clueless. Atleast I'm still maining my hunt even with the dmg nerfs and heal buffs unlike 60% of this bracket with the fail reroll healers

I have to agree. No class right now can stand up to a Priest except another priest, or perhaps a 24 Spriest. Got hit by a 1k Devouring Plague, which only solidifies my belief of this.

So what you're saying is that it takes actual cc/planned burst and thinking with your teammates to take down a healer?

OH GOSH THIS IS HORRIBLE

Users who are viewing this thread