Rogue weapons

Grabco said:
I forgot about it being a unique item, is this the only BOA item that is unique equipped? good point about the armored targets hadn't thought of that.

Yes, though the ones with SP on it are 'main hand only'.

gr1pp said:
what? If you want to use Wingblade put it in your Mainhand, it got very nice speed to make your Sinister Strikes hit faster and got like agility and stamina to boost your stats very nice, don't waste it by putting it in Offhand :)

Well, I have SF MH, which I refuse to put in my offhand until I get a second one.

Mmk.. MY ADVICE:

mainhand: shadowfang

offhand: shadowfang

for any race/class/situation

if you can manage only one SF, imo BWTB/wingblade offhand, your option. No boas and horde with a SF next best choice is SF/WB

ally no BOA and a Sf use CB in offhand

if your bad and dont have a shadowfang use CBs i guess. We all know shadowfang mainhand is a must but offhands rank as follow:

shadowfang

wingblade

BWTB

CB

bad weps HERE: you should be able to follow this list as everyone can get a CB easily.

Assume any wep choices: fiery/fiery. I would no go LS or agi until a patch changes somthing

Trespasser said:
If you got the latest version of the rogue calculator you could see that garrote deals more damage then ambush. However if you think you can burst them down, ambush could be a possible opener.

That was my original idea, really. I just wasn't sure whether to keep dagger in MH or not. I'm not a real fan of dw swords for rogues.

Also, where would Sentinel's Blade fall under? Good/Bad.

Users who are viewing this thread