Rogue weapons

Im not even black and Im finding this thread super offensive. There is no need for that kind of crap, seriously.

I won't be getting a Shadowfang, Assassin's blade or BWTB, and I'm Alliance -this means that 2x Cruel Barb with Fiery on both would be the best for being able to do the most damage possible when nuking down a target, EFC ect?

What about +15 Agility on both, is this any good?

Glectar said:
I won't be getting a Shadowfang, Assassin's blade or BWTB, and I'm Alliance -this means that 2x Cruel Barb with Fiery on both would be the best for being able to do the most damage possible when nuking down a target, EFC ect?

What about +15 Agility on both, is this any good?

For the situation you describe - nuking an EFC - fiery is superior to agility.

Cril ninja'd my award. :( When the site went down yesturday my activity went from 100% to 76%. Lol?

Sorry I cant remember if the Rogue Weapon calculator factors in procs? I am specifically wondering about the SF 30 shadow proc but also the BWTB chance on hit proc. BWTB seems like it might provide the highest burst especially if you get two crits in a row off the proc? What about dual wield BWTB with the double proc for max burst?

Grabco said:
Sorry I cant remember if the Rogue Weapon calculator factors in procs? I am specifically wondering about the SF 30 shadow proc but also the BWTB chance on hit proc. BWTB seems like it might provide the highest burst especially if you get two crits in a row off the proc? What about dual wield BWTB with the double proc for max burst?

Yes the rogue calculator also takes procs into account. Including that of shadowfang and BWTB.

The problem with dual BWTB is not possible because it's unique equiped. But even it is was possible you would have the problem of it's slow speed effecting your damage from SS and evis to much.

Another problem is that against targets with a relative high amount of armor the proc suffers from this. To see this effect you can adjust the armor in the rogue calculator. You will see that the difference between SF and BWTB in offhand becomes larger.

Trespasser said:
Yes the rogue calculator also takes procs into account. Including that of shadowfang and BWTB.

The problem with dual BWTB is not possible because it's unique equiped. But even it is was possible you would have the problem of it's slow speed effecting your damage from SS and evis to much.

Another problem is that against targets with a relative high amount of armor the proc suffers from this. To see this effect you can adjust the armor in the rogue calculator. You will see that the difference between SF and BWTB in offhand becomes larger.

I forgot about it being a unique item, is this the only BOA item that is unique equipped? good point about the armored targets hadn't thought of that.

Users who are viewing this thread