Rogue vs. Rogue duels

You need to utilize your movement to win rvr. As Chill would say, movement makes 19 really difficult, so expect to have a difficult time beating your fellow rogues in a duel to 0 hitpoints.

You would get murdered on hamcake.

I'm not a cata baby Curley, Played RvR when that shit was real when the skill cap was a little taller then you.

I'll download hamcake again just to play you best of 5. Go back to WSG and tunnel some returns countertenor.

I'm not a cata baby Curley, Played RvR when that shit was real when the skill cap was a little taller then you.

I'll download hamcake again just to play you best of 5. Go back to WSG and tunnel some returns countertenor.

First off making fun of my height is hillarious. Second hamcake is 3.3.5 and third you would get murdered cause your awfule. Fourth i dont tunnel niggas.

First off making fun of my height is hillarious. Second hamcake is 3.3.5 and third you would get murdered cause your awfule. Fourth i dont tunnel niggas.

Lets go, best of 5 big boy. I know what hamcake is fool i've ripped just about everyone on there. I'd like to see you beat me 1 out of 5.

Enough ladies i'm here..

I like to record myself singing on my laptop for roughly an hour and listen to it while I make useless posts on TI later

Users who are viewing this thread