Rogue Stat Optimization Discussion!

Tested DS today and have had landslide. Since 19 rogues have almost no way to stay on a target i feel EF is better

With my agility set I can crit 2k ambushes with landslide on mainland and ele force off hand while I do think ele force is very good I still think landslide is quite viable too. With 1 landslide proc I go from 227.5 AP to 340 AP, even if this happens outside of ambush my sinister strikes hit for 550's and my overall damage has a good 50% damage increase. While I haven't done any testing I feel landslide mainhand is best (except against prot warrs possibly). Sure landslide doesn't proc often, but rogues are all about RNG and burst so I'm willing to take that risk

With my agility set I can crit 2k ambushes with landslide on mainland and ele force off hand while I do think ele force is very good I still think landslide is quite viable too. With 1 landslide proc I go from 227.5 AP to 340 AP, even if this happens outside of ambush my sinister strikes hit for 550's and my overall damage has a good 50% damage increase. While I haven't done any testing I feel landslide mainhand is best (except against prot warrs possibly). Sure landslide doesn't proc often, but rogues are all about RNG and burst so I'm willing to take that risk
Idk. I've found that the procs are really shit because they aren't reliable and fights never last long enough for them to actually proc. Props to you for doing something different though

Getting 2fangs with landslide to test. Learned that it had no idc, so maybe I can stack it 2+ times if I get good procs.

very relevant for 19 rogues thank u

Yeah, Sorry. No reason a level 19 rogue would need to know the difference between haste, crit, or multistrike on cloak, neck and rings, or mongoose, +15 or +20, or elemental force on weapons. No reason to know why you should keep your RFC daggers and bracers if you do decide to level, right? I mean, why would those be any good at level 60?

Users who are viewing this thread