EU+US Rogue PvP video update

And to think I was stocking up on 810 relics for the US community here to pass out like Aelobin did for the EU community. We even spoke about it. Glad to see the colors shine.
Don't take it personally dude. WoW is the same as any other hobby. If you want to show case something you better be good at it or people will complain / ridicule it.

Aside from that I am not going to keybind anything besides my trinket macro because everything else is easily accessible, however I would never use any of them inside of a dungeon or world pvp aside from Evasion and Cloak of Shadows, so again no point in keybinding them for me.

I like how you are trying to defend clicking. Let's be honest... You gonna stay shit player with attitude like that. If everyone blames you for clicking/backpeddling, there is probably something wrong with it. Just try it at least... If u wont like it, ok.. You are one of those "players", but try it at least.

I like how you are trying to defend clicking. Let's be honest... You gonna stay shit player with attitude like that. If everyone blames you for clicking/backpeddling, there is probably something wrong with it. Just try it at least... If u wont like it, ok.. You are one of those "players", but try it at least.

It's not a matter if liking it or not, it's something players that are serious about versing other players will need to learn.

It's like trying to get a programming job. If you can't code, versus someone who can, they will obviously get the job.

If you backpedal/keyboard turn/click your abilities your opponent is going to have all of those advantages over you as well as reaction times, easily going to be able to juke your interrupts, and honestly run circles around the clicker alone. If you want to be good, or on par with other decent players, these are a must learn. I personally play on a laptop. No keypad area, I use a wired USB mouse, and a small keyboard. Do I like having abilities keybinded from normal keys+alt keys+shift keys? No, and at the start I could hardly move, but when you get the hang of it(which you will have to eventually) it works wonders.

Whilst some people here might be a bit blunt in the way they say it, they do have a point and they're only trying to help you improve.

If you ask/watch any high-end player, be it PvP or PvE, they'll agree that clicking is inferior and the reasions are fairly obvious:
- slower reactions (takes time to move the cursor from icon to icon)
- easier to mess up (the "accuracy" of clicking a tiny square vs hitting a button)
- limits your movement (can't use your mouse to turn quickly whilst still using spells)

Told myself not to post here, however after re-reading this thread and thinking on it I have decided to post once more with a video update.
That aside, still somewhat bothers me it is expected to play with a Gladiator skill cap with a one shot mechanic.

Hello Twinksama, please continue making your videos and don't be distratcted by negative criticism or negative thinking. Everyboy is a critic, even though everything takes practice. And with practice come misstakes and with misstakes comes learning. Mostly learning to do it the way you want to, regardless of what other people say.

I run 2 companies with 5 franchisers and if I had let negative comments or flaming or whatever bring me down, i would have never had what I have now or do what I do now.

Besides that, you look good on camera (and look good period if I may be so honest).

If there is a point of criticism, it's music, gamesound and talking through it at the same time. I had to relisten to some of the parts because the sound of the gameplay was louder than your voice over.

And skill? Who needs it when you oneshot people easy mode. Best of luck and have fun (as it shows in your video's and that is what I like). Coming from a multi glad player.

Last edited:
Told myself not to post here, however after re-reading this thread and thinking on it I have decided to post once more with a video update.
That aside, still somewhat bothers me it is expected to play with a Gladiator skill cap with a one shot mechanic.

0:40 is my favorite part of your video

edit: appearantly you need glad skillcap to bind trinket

still somewhat bothers me it is expected to play with a Gladiator skill cap with a one shot mechanic.
Of course it still bothers you. You are a female even worse an American female meaning you were brought up with that "little angel can't do wrong,succeed at everything and teach me how to be beautiful mentality". It wouldn't surprise me if this thread was the first time ever you received any form of criticism.

if you would sit down for 30 minutes and get some decent macros and key binds you would understand how right we were for calling you out.

First of all, lets knock the sexist tone down a bit. Quite uncalled for as you don't see me hating on anyone here for having a penis.
That aside, I do have keybindings. I have had them in all the videos I have taken, I CHOSE not to use them.
In reference to the new video, you can clearly see with your two eyes... Well perhaps one, your snake eye since we are going down that road that I was utilizing my keybindings.

So adjust your mentality a bit because you seem a bit warped with your outlook on the world, but hey to each is their own.

Hello Twinksama, please continue making your videos and don't be distratcted by negative criticism or negative thinking. Everyboy is a critic, even though everything takes practice. And with practice come misstakes and with misstakes comes learning. Mostly learning to do it the way you want to, regardless of what other people say.

I run 2 companies with 5 franchisers and if I had let negative comments or flaming or whatever bring me down, i would have never had what I have now or do what I do now.

Besides that, you look good on camera (and look good period if I may be so honest).

If there is a point of criticism, it's music, gamesound and talking through it at the same time. I had to relisten to some of the parts because the sound of the gameplay was louder than your voice over.

And skill? Who needs it when you oneshot people easy mode. Best of luck and have fun (as it shows in your video's and that is what I like). Coming from a multi glad player.
Thank you very much!
Glad to see the constructive comments regarding this video. I knew the audio quality panned in and out a bit but I was so tired after recording / editing it. All the footage was taken in a single day and then compiled into a video format to be uploaded. To top that off had to deal with a one year old and a 4 month old so just a lot on my plate. Usually play with my one year old in my lap 'helping' me.

I bet u spent like 10 minutes adjusting ur boobs to show like that.

On a side note, you seem fappable. Picture will suffice I guess.

I bet u spent like 10 minutes adjusting ur boobs to show like that.

On a side note, you seem fappable. Picture will suffice I guess.

:eek:Nah, just a V-cut with milk boobz. It's what happens when you have a baby and breast feed. :D

First of all, lets knock the sexist tone down a bit.
If you want to experience real sexism go to your local / nearest refugee camp.

So adjust your mentality a bit because you seem a bit warped with your outlook on the world, but hey to each is their own.
I've spent extended periods of time in the United States,Switzerland,Germany,Austria,France,Italy,Spain,Luxembourg and England. The US got by far the dumbest,most uneducated,entitled and selfish females out of the above named countries.

Oh and P.S the trinket still works so stop spreading false information about it not working.
Are you talking to me ? If yes fraps yourself killing a world boss or 110 players with it.

Last edited:
If you want to experience real sexism go to your local / nearest refugee camp.

I've spent extended periods of time in the United States,Switzerland,Germany,Austria,France,Italy,Spain,Luxembourg and England. The US got by far the dumbest,most uneducated,entitled and selfish females out of the above named countries.

Are you talking to me ? If yes fraps yourself killing a world boss or 110 players with it.

Before you look anymore retarded I can clarify something for you, born in Vietnam and raised there half my life.
So not only are you wrong about your statements regarding me but you look like a racists, sexist, foolish pig. Am I mad? Couldn't careless as you hold no effect on my direct life.

That aside, yes I was speaking to you, the trinket is actively working.

Edit: Also you may just be bad with women. Maybe American women just don't stand by the shit you spew apparently? Heh.

tenor.gif

So not only are you wrong about your statements regarding me but you look like a racists, sexist, foolish pig.
What's next? Are you gonna tell me that all cultures are equal and provided and equal amount to the quality of life we in the west enjoy nowadays?

That aside, yes I was speaking to you, the trinket is actively working.
You know how to fraps,edit and upload a video or well you kinda know how to....one shot a world boss or 110 with the trinket and upload it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread