EU+US Rogue PvP video update

A) You have to click to target Critters, so I am forced to be a clicker.
B) I can make a normal PvP video and move just fine.
C) It's painful to do, but the outcome is quite nice.
D) I'm not going to change around keybinds for a troll spec when it doesn't require it.

On a side note, I will stop sharing with the community if you guys can switch from nice to toxic on a dime.

B) I can make a normal PvP video and move just fine.
C) It's painful to do, but the outcome is quite nice.
D) I'm not going to change around keybinds for a troll spec when it doesn't require it.
a No
b Hell No
c Still No
d Ofc you don't and it does

We are a nice community. You just can't handle criticism. And tbh did you watch your video?
Nice only when effective, aka information digging.
Of course I can handle it. I play an MMO. However this was done for amusement not to look like an elite snob.

I guess u don't know what macros are and how can u use them for this task. Which is highly probable since u dont know what binds are.

A) You have to click to target Critters, so I am forced to be a clicker
That's actually an arguement in favour of not being a clicker. If you need to click on critters then it makes sense to use keybinds for your spells.

Not gonna watch 12 mins of the same 1-shot mechanic though :p

I guess u don't know what macros are and how can u use them for this task. Which is highly probable since u dont know what binds are.
This will be my last reply here, I have my trinket macro'd in. However you'd want to make a macro for each type of critter across the world? That seems rather fruitless when you can spend roughly .5 seconds and click them. Macro's like that aren't perfect and can fail. Aside from that I am not going to keybind anything besides my trinket macro because everything else is easily accessible, however I would never use any of them inside of a dungeon or world pvp aside from Evasion and Cloak of Shadows, so again no point in keybinding them for me.

That's actually an arguement in favour of not being a clicker. If you need to click on critters then it makes sense to use keybinds for your spells.

Not gonna watch 12 mins of the same 1-shot mechanic though :p
Touche, I'll bring out a updated real WPvP video as I am still hitting players for ~3m with DFA. I also won't record it on the laptop while at work, I'll use my desktop.

if you click, you are dogshit . simple as that .

accept that u are awful and work to improve, or deny the facts so you dont bruise your (undeserved) ego and continue being shit

10/10

well.. even though some didn't like it.. I didn't know this was a thing until now so thank you for showing that to me lol (soul cap burst like that)

well.. even though some didn't like it.. I didn't know this was a thing until now so thank you for showing that to me lol (soul cap burst like that)
The trinket is nerfed or disabled. Him oneshotting that world boss must have activated warden or w/e checks for abnormalities in their games and blizz probably investigated / figured it out.

And to think I was stocking up on 810 relics for the US community here to pass out like Aelobin did for the EU community. We even spoke about it. Glad to see the colors shine.

Users who are viewing this thread