Rogue problem

Barcodee is leading alliance to more competative games, i personaly main rogue and rerolling a mage for 19 just makes the game more enjoyable
so if u wanna play rogue still and hate the bracket then

all that separates barcodee from any other shitter shaman (see: frozenwill) is endless spamming of drums of rage

all that separates barcodee from any other shitter shaman (see: frozenwill) is endless spamming of drums of rage

you must have a big chip on your shoulder to call me a "shit" shaman... you arent even a threat in battlegrounds

he blessed the bracket with the knowledge of their usage now other wish to copy

Barcodee is leading alliance to more competative games, i personaly main rogue and rerolling a mage for 19 just makes the game more enjoyable
so if u wanna play rogue still and hate the bracket then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fZZqDJXOVg

I do have other 19s.

And [MENTION=10751]Apnea[/MENTION] - You have two 19 rogues...and they are in your sig. At least you aren't hiding that you play a 19 rogue or 2. Stop being a hypocrite.

I do have other 19s.

And Apnea - You have two 19 rogues...and they are in your sig. At least you aren't hiding that you play a 19 rogue or 2. Stop being a hypocrite.

Dog, 99% of the bracket is aware that I play 2 rogues on both factions, and other characters with very similar names. The point of my post was to give Rognus shit about playing 4 rogues with the same name at the same time in one battleground.

pls carry on being lost m8

I support the Rognus family.

you must have a big chip on your shoulder to call me a "shit" shaman... you arent even a threat in battlegrounds

I am endlessly better than you in every facet of the game. A chip on one's shoulder is not necessary for identifying a basic truth.

Dog, 99% of the bracket is aware that I play 2 rogues on both factions, and other characters with very similar names. The point of my post was to give Rognus shit about playing 4 rogues with the same name at the same time in one battleground.

pls carry on being lost m8

Rog doesn't play all those rogues. It is a different person for each one. And you called Rog trash. There really is no reason to call someone trash. Also, we haven't queue'd all 4 of us in a long time.

Rog doesn't play all those rogues. It is a different person for each one. And you called Rog trash. There really is no reason to call someone trash. Also, we haven't queue'd all 4 of us in a long time.

I call everyone trash, it's how this bracket operates. Talking aimless and baseless shit is the best. Rognus and I bonded earlier in a bg, we're basically best friends now.

Why wouldent you want to have a rogue on your team that has tunic of westfall and green tented goggles? for all i know, some of em even have the 26 agi 12 hit enchant on their helm making them do a crap load of damage too which beenfits your team. Unless they are on the other side than i can see why you have a problem with this, but cant you just make a resistance damage set to avoid these kinda problems like most people?

That's not the correct scale of the head enchant. Please teach us the way to resistance damage set ?

Rogues arent the problem, theres going to be classes that are better in certain positions around the battleground, thats the way it is.... some people would rather give up defense to have alot of attack power, therefore people chose to roll rogues knowing that they will sacrifice healing and defense to gain alot of attack. I dont have a problem with this even though i get multi ganked by rogues all the time i know that if i was running with another shaman against 2v2 rogue team ina bg i could take them on due to thunderstorm and healing, running with a pack has its benefits. But, there are some rogues who have really higher attack that its almost impossible to get a shot off, this is why i suggest making a damage reduction set for these kind of predicaments... and its not just to avoid damage from rogues, mages warriors and boomies have the same chance at doin alot of damage too! :D

by resistance damage set you mean colossus for caster ? 70 armor enchant on cloak / dodge / parry enchants everywhere ?

I am endlessly better than you in every facet of the game. A chip on one's shoulder is not necessary for identifying a basic truth.

Lol!!! thats the funniest joke ive heard you say.

That's not the correct scale of the head enchant. Please teach us the way to resistance damage set ?

by resistance damage set you mean colossus for caster ? 70 armor enchant on cloak / dodge / parry enchants everywhere ?

5 all resistance on cloak, or 15 nature, stack all resilience on any item you can get your hands on that has a decent amount of stamina, and stack stamina as much as possible on items you cant put "resilience" on.

Well there's been a decent amount of posts and whatnot about the problem we have facing rogues in this bracket. I'd say the only logical way we could combat this is by using more rogues to fight the existing rogues. Everyone join the cause to restore the bracket and roll rogue to fix 19s. Thankyou!

plz stop using my material kthnx bai.

The only joke around here is your terrible gameplay, repeatedly derping out some lightning bolts in range until you suicide.

And your warlock does pretty much the same thing, except when you take alot of damage you run like a little wuss using your goblin racial and still get killed, you keep eating my 800+ crits in BG's is probably why i do so much better than you. I like how you keep using my class as an excuse everytime you go and try to talk shit.

The head enchant gives 10 agility 12 hit, or 34 attack power 12 hit according to which one you use, thats a huge damage bonus especially if you have tunic of Westfall. and 12 hit also is really great to have, you wouldent really need to even enchant hit anywhere else on any of your items.

And your warlock does pretty much the same thing, except when you take alot of damage you run like a little wuss using your goblin racial and still get killed, you keep eating my 800+ crits in BG's is probably why i do so much better than you. I like how you keep using my class as an excuse everytime you go and try to talk shit.

This is actually the first time I ever addressed you. I avoided doing so for so long due to your evidently being very old, very young, foreign, or just plain soft in the head. You have a naivety that makes your posts painful to read.

Users who are viewing this thread