Rogue Gear questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of the enchants we use were intended for low level characters.

Then they would have given the enchants level requirements, like they have done with so many others.

I wonder if using a consumable bought in a lvl 68 instance was intended for 19s?

Any level 1 can fish rum up in a variety of locations. Old Hillsbrad just provides a convenient means of obtaining large quantities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then they would have given the enchants level requirements, like they have done with so many others.

Any level 1 can fish rum up in a variety of locations. Old Hillsbrad just provides a convenient means of obtaining large quantities.
So you are saying everything you can do in this game was intended?

So you are saying everything you can do in this game was intended?

Please do not try to put words in my mouth. Looking back at my post, you can clearly discern that I only commented on two specific instances.

If you wowhead the pyrium weapon chain, it says it requires level 81.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not try to put words in my mouth. Looking back at my post, you can clearly discern that I only commented on two specific instances.

Do you consider using +24 armor kits on BoE pants an exploit aswell?

and you use a level 81+ to attach it in a perfectly legitimate way to your weapon and then send it to any other character just like you would any other BoA item. Everything you do to obtain it is completely within Blizzard's intended game mechanics. If they really did not intend it to be used in this way, you would see an item level requirement like so many other enchants have.

I'm sure many people have been reporting this "exploit" and somehow I have yet to see anyone have action taken against them while people that were using gems were catching permabans within the first couple weeks.

We'll see how things play out and if Blizzard steps in.

and you use a level 81+ to attach it in a perfectly legitimate way to your weapon and then send it to any other character just like you would any other BoA item. Everything you do to obtain it is completely within Blizzard's intended game mechanics. If they really did not intend it to be used in this way, you would see an item level requirement like so many other enchants have.

I'm sure many people have been reporting this "exploit" and somehow I have yet to see anyone have action taken against them while people that were using gems were catching permabans within the first couple weeks.

We'll see how things play out and if Blizzard steps in.

I actually have not seen any documentation of reports being sent in for the pyrium weapon chain, while many individuals did say that they reported the gems. It truly is delusional to think that a cata enchant is intended for low level characters.

I actually have not seen any documentation of reports being sent in for the pyrium weapon chain, while many individuals did say that they reported the gems. It truly is delusional to think that a cata enchant is intended for low level characters.
almost as delusional as it was to think that nethercleft was? If you sincerely think that enchants like 15 agi were intended to be used on low levels when blizz designed the game you are mistaken, They just decided for some reason that when people started doing it they would let it stay. Its up to blizzard to decide what they think is acceptable or not and as of now the weapon chain is legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread