RIP frag bomb 2018-2018

pteDmQO.gif

Just buy the fried bomb, same damage and can crit lol, or get a better tinker such as the new zandalari ones that are actually useful

Just buy the fried bomb, same damage and can crit lol, or get a better tinker such as the new zandalari ones that are actually useful

has 2 sec cast time, its viable if you are using it after cheap shot.
[doublepost=1538057925,1538057810][/doublepost]
Now the plebs have to actually learn to play! Joy all around!

You say it like not many noobs learned northrend eng in the pre-patch...lol

was working fine halway thru dungeon then BAM.
Still usable by people with GF'd northrend engineering, but not the ones obtained thru trade window trick. Lol GG blizz. They couldn't have just thrown a lvl req on it?

was fun while it lasted. Thanks again @Gucciglad

View attachment 8825
so... that nerf 4.PNG
so... that nerf 3.PNG
so... that nerf 2.PNG
so... that nerf.PNG
Keep hearing about this Nerf, as you can tell from the Tooltip taken from a Rogue and a Warlock. the DMG that Rogues can do with Frag Belt is 360-490, while on the lock it is 390-540.

Can confirm frag belt still works if you already had it. Nitten got me for that shit right before I was going to kill him, kinda just said to hell with the game after that and farmed their noobs.

I didn't allege any rape, I commited it on your teams noobs while ya two capped. That's what I like about stealth classes. If the opposite team is a premade or uses frag belts and those stupid breakable boards ill just work on upping my K/D ratio. Sucks for the victims.

I didn't allege any rape, I commited it on your teams noobs while ya two capped. That's what I like about stealth classes. If the opposite team is a premade or uses frag belts and those stupid breakable boards ill just work on upping my K/D ratio. Sucks for the victims.
You could be Frogturtle and become so upset you need to log onto your ally rogue and cry about how i shouldn't use them. You can also blame the YouTube creators for the quick fix to those less fortunate without the now Grandfathered skill level. Good Games :)

Users who are viewing this thread