RIP frag bomb 2018-2018

Tom Ganks

was working fine halway thru dungeon then BAM.
Still usable by people with GF'd northrend engineering, but not the ones obtained thru trade window trick. Lol GG blizz. They couldn't have just thrown a lvl req on it?

was fun while it lasted. Thanks again @Gucciglad

patched.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to think of some explanation for them doing it this way, but there literally is none. Like they didn't remember that at the beginning of patch northrend engi wasn't level gated so people are still running around with it?

lol

tbh i was salty for like .1 sec then i was like nvm this is rly good for bracket lol

hotfixed literally like 15 mins ago

I was trying to think of some explanation for them doing it this way, but there literally is none. Like they didn't remember that at the beginning of patch northrend engi wasn't level gated so people are still running around with it?

lol

This is pretty much the "titanforged fel gear" grandfathering all over again lol. Gonna be a significant gap in power.

of course they forgot to put a level requirement on it.

This is pretty much the "titanforged fel gear" grandfathering all over again lol. Gonna be a significant gap in power.
people better start selling their characters now while they got the chance

*Checks 180 items to see if those are nerfed as well*

Edit: 180 items still the same;)

Lolwut.
Meanwhile I’m sure the Brewfest trinks don’t work.
Blizz you are so silly and mysterious.
Def a good thing but wonder why they only stopped with those who glitched it.
I want my furlbog medicine pouch back.
Rip

its actually way worse cuz the bomb is WAY more impactful than fel gear lol

this. fel gear in almost all slots is trash save weaps for melee classes

Well not after stat squish. But during legion it was noticeable at around 600 more average health with full set. Only reason my statement doesn’t hold up much is because it couldn’t be used in BGs other than ilvl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frag belt is way bigger than a few stats which fel gear provides.

Well now after stat squish. But during legion it was noticeable at around 600 more average health with full set. Only reason my statement doesn’t hold up much is because it couldn’t be used in BGs other than ilvl.
As you mentioned yourself, fel gear literally did nothing in legion BGs.

Users who are viewing this thread