riding turtle

pollopen

Legend
I have my birthday the 19:th september (tommorrow) and i know im going to get some money as a present. and i recently have started thinking of getting the TCG riding turtle for my beloved eclise... soo what do you guys think? should i do it or am i insane for even considering it? :p

I think you are very wise. You have a level 1 twink for obvious reasons. It holds value as well as vanity. I've never considered a lvl 1 twink bc i wouldn't know what to do with it. But my 10 on the other hand will be getting one in the future!

Good luck and I hope you get it! happy b day too 8)

I would rather experience how it would feel to wipe my ass with dollars rather then investing a turtle on a lvl 1.. But thats just my opinion.

i say get it, i like it on my 10

definitely .. it's only money ... but wow fame is eternal, at least till SWToR replaces it :)

@pwnadin ty bro :D

@Fishnchips i do wanna test that sometime too :D

@threesets yeah it going to look epic :D

@chubs BEST quote EVER! :D

if your lvl 1 twink is your main then yes by all means go for it. I wouldnt consider it a waste of money if its what you really want to get. If you've only been playing a twink for a few months and realisticaly dont see your self playing it in another years time then probs avoid spending $80-100+ but thats just my opinion

Im playing on it more than my 85s soo i guess that means its my main :D i almost got enough money atm :D since im probably going to buy it over ebay, do anyone have and advise for buying things on ebay? :)

pollopen said:
Im playing on it more than my 85s soo i guess that means its my main :D i almost got enough money atm :D since im probably going to buy it over ebay, do anyone have and advise for buying things on ebay? :)

WoW TCG Loot have the best prices on ebay

Yeah i have been stalking that site for quite a while now :D It´s really neat :) but any tips on how to NOT get scammed on ebay. since im in europe and all ebay auctions is US it could be a pain if i get scammed :O

i got like 1000 "svenska kronor" and that is roughly 140 USD so i am good to go atm :D just have to fins a good auction now :D

pay the xtra cash, thru wowtcgloot, because u get the code instantly. It's worth the xtra 30$, since you know you will get a real code.

yeah i was thinking of that too :) Only sad thing is that i wont get a nice card to frame up on my wall :D but who needs that anyways :D 149 USD (wowtcgloot price) is about 1050 in swedish money. and that is about as much as i have :D people is going to tell me im insane :D but who cares right? xD + my brother bought a "landros gift box" trough WOWTCGloot and he got the code nice and easy ass soon as the paypal order went trough so i know works :)

I wouldn't do it if it's all your cash, but that's just my thinking...

I love my riding turtle and I personally think it was a great addition to my twink.

I wouldn't have done it though if it would mean a week without beer.

what would you suggest he spend it on?

Users who are viewing this thread