Rh
ae

y
ou
r
oc
k.

I want in. :D

Rhae I think it happened.... bunch of ppl that uve never met b4 getting in for the free stuffz. We talked about it and I think some kinda explanation or reasoning should be given not "give, me want". Anyways I guess I'm in. Rly a nice way of giving back to ppl, even if u don't know them

Heyah!

I must say I'm impressed. These are not worth a lot but quite fun and - most important of it all - they are all vanity items not pets or mounts which makes them perfect even for purists ;) (checked them all again after edit this contains some pets but well, not everyone is so strict as I am >,< )

I don't want to steal from others so don't add my name to list please. Just came to say that this is really cool.

Everyone who participates: Good Luck :)
If you're interested, it's not "stealing".

Let me know if you change your mind, though I might just put you in anyhow!

Muhahahaha

Rhae I think it happened.... bunch of ppl that uve never met b4 getting in for the free stuffz. We talked about it and I think some kinda explanation or reasoning should be given not "give, me want". Anyways I guess I'm in. Rly a nice way of giving back to ppl, even if u don't know them
I had a few ideas for entry but it just seemed silly.

Everyone likes free stuff.

I valued your input a lot in regards to it, thank you, and I hope you get something really good c:

#riggedjk

look at that booty show me the booty gimme the booty i want the booty

Users who are viewing this thread