Revival.

Quack

Hello there all of you, and thanks for stopping by.
As < Kebab Shop > Is doing so well and our A-team is assembling waiting on a few gearing members, I'm missing competitive bgs. I've been playing f2p but the more I play it the more I miss 19s. So I was just wondering is anyone interested in reviving this bracket or is everyone happy where they are. I plan on forming a guild which will probably die out like all the others but I miss this bracket so even if we can get pops for a week. It will be a week well spent. ( This is not a guild recruitment thread but is a thread asking the publics opinion on reviving or not this bracket ). IF the bracket gets revived. Would anyone be interested in trying O/D out or does everyone want a mid fight?. Usually mid fights lead to containing which lead to QQ and " OMG STOP GROUP QUUEING AND FARM UR RUINING BRACKET ". Maybe if people could hold off a little on containing and went enemys are pushed to return to mid?.
Comment below, Realm you'd like to see guild and Faction too!
Thanks please spread the word! ( P.S if anyone is interested in arena add Quack#2915 ) and EVERYONE TRY PUSH FOR A POP ON FRIDAY AT 6
Thank You
Regards
Mark/Otto/Quack
( This is just the beginning )

6 being realm yes. Nice to see support. Thanks for the 4-5 pms about where guild should be keep them coming :)

lol Why is TD banned now?

I'll queue, might not make it before 19GT tho

Multiples alliance twinks LF home, can manage to xfer them all and stuff them correctly aswell. Also up for some games.

why not just wait til wod <.<

Users who are viewing this thread