Returning to WoW and YouTube

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
[doublepost=1527983231,1527975605][/doublepost]Might also start streaming again, haven't decided yet.
play some 19s with me I’m not as trash as I use to be

Sup guys, long time no see! A lot of you might be wondering where I've been or why I haven't been uploading.
No, not really :p

Been playing other brackets than 29 lately. Now I have a level 80 arms warrior that I'm going to be recording with, fun stuff.
Stay in the 80's bracket. You don't want me embarrassing you on your own Youtube channel ;)

I guess I'm going to be seeing those damn green ooze coloured toons again in the Gulch :D

Hahahahaha - sorry for the icy reception. Must be some PTSD from seeing your WoD BM Monktard!

No, not really :p

Stay in the 80's bracket. You don't want me embarrassing you on your own Youtube channel ;)

I guess I'm going to be seeing those damn green ooze coloured toons again in the Gulch :D

Hahahahaha - sorry for the icy reception. Must be some PTSD from seeing your WoD BM Monktard!
Who are you lol?

Who are you lol?
2759FA03-E187-44C6-BC7C-7945A2617828.png

Gucci, u don’t remember me?
I’m hurt bro :(
Is the invitation still out there to chat with u savages? :D
I’ve got a Horde toon now so I can carry u if needed :p

View attachment 7492
Gucci, u don’t remember me?
I’m hurt bro :(
Is the invitation still out there to chat with u savages? :D
I’ve got a Horde toon now so I can carry u if needed :p
Lmfao
[doublepost=1528053568,1528053437][/doublepost]
Damn @Gucciglad , boi has been holding on to that SS for 2 years. Let'em come chill.
I'm afraid if I don't he might try to kill me and wear my skin.

Then flex in the mirror on foolz...

Welcome back! Missed the level 7 Twink and 19 content!

cant wait for more autistic videos

although i did like your 1000 subs video, i thought it was very commendable of you to dedicate a whole video to raising awareness of FAS.

The Legend has returned!! /Flex on Foolz
Thanks man much love. Hey what was your youtube channel again? You said you had wanted me to check it out.
[doublepost=1528078591,1528067998][/doublepost]
welcome back, nice to see a lift on someone who posts content
Thank you very much! I've really missed the game as well as uploading content. I plan on uploading and streaming on the weekends. Lot's of good stuff coming to my channel soon!

Welcome back! Missed the level 7 Twink and 19 content!
Thanks man! You can expect some 19 content for sure, and as for the odd level content possibly. ;-)
[doublepost=1528102975,1528102850][/doublepost]
Oof

Inc comment wars
I don't entertain that nonsense anymore lol. ;-)
[doublepost=1528141120][/doublepost]
Welcome back! can't wait for some great youtube content again! :D
Thanks man! I have a lot of good stuff planned, and I'll also start streaming on the weekends. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread