Retired my 19's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you shouldn't have mentioned fascism, as the Nazi party did not come to true prominence until 10 years after WWI ended.
dude i'm sorry I tripped up on the fascism ok live with it, and Nazi germany wasn't communist they actually despised the idea, at least those in control. -_- Also I still think the German government in WW1 was more fascist then anything else relying heavily on nationalism to actually support the war.

dude i'm sorry I tripped up on the fascism ok live with it, and Nazi germany wasn't communist they actually despised the idea, at least those in control. -_- Also I still think the German government in WW1 was more fascist then anything else relying heavily on nationalism to actually support the war.

My comment on communism had to do with the fact that the Soviets would have kept on sweeping west at the end of WWII if the American armies were not occupying western Europe, which was brought about by your erroneously mentioning fascism. Please be more exact in the future. Sure Germany under the Kaiser was nationalistic, as were all nation-states within Europe at that point, but that didn't make it fascist.

They were not British, I will say that much ;p

we all cant be lucky i spose.

dude idk what you are talking about but I didn't get my education watching TV, would explain why you are so wrong though wouldn't it?

mate, we was talking about ww2, you butted in and started rabbited on about a different subject. tbh it sounds like your education failed and you'd be better off with the history channel. now could you excuse us, me and dori was discussing something, thanks.

mate, we was talking about ww2, you butted in and started rabbited on about a different subject. tbh it sounds like your education failed and you'd be better off with the history channel. now could you excuse us, me and dori was discussing something, thanks.
dude you do realize that I started the history conversation right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread