Restoring 39: 2nd part

Another night of great games gentlemen, especially that 0-0 draw, I'm still crying from dying 2 inches before capping the flag.

yesreally said:
How is the blackout 39 bracket atm? im considering rolling a 39 :)

It's working better everyday. unscheduled battlegrounds popped like 6 or 7 times this week. Everyone's welcome to join.

Arenas everyday and everynight atm.

edit : Shaitããn where the f... are you ?????!!!! If u read this, come back asap ! random BGs up !!!!! wtf ffs omg !!!

We are trying to get battlegrounds going daily @21:00, soo be sure to try make it there soo we can get this bracket even more active. We are single queueing soo anyone from any realm can join (on blackout ofc :D )

thumbs up for 39!

5 Unscheduled BGs today ! Almost enough people to get AB (maybe not everyones was queing AB tho).

screenshot082310214040.jpg

screenshot082310220307.jpg

screenshot082310222214.jpg

Active arenas and almost daily BGs !!!!

This looks like it might be fun, I might join you guys when account is back ;)

Any advice on which faction I should roll?

Maybe horde? (it's quite balanced, allaince might have some more players, but it may change fast)

Also Im omw creating a new 39 post since just the title "Restoring 39: 2nd part" is alittle confussing, we are not restoring 39, we have restored 39, we just have to keep it going now. Also the first post is outdated and im going to make a new one, instead of editing this. Be sure to stay tuned.

elocon said:
Maybe horde? (it's quite balanced, allaince might have some more players, but it may change fast)

Also Im omw creating a new 39 post since just the title "Restoring 39: 2nd part" is alittle confussing, we are not restoring 39, we have restored 39, we just have to keep it going now. Also the first post is outdated and im going to make a new one, instead of editing this. Be sure to stay tuned.

If it's about even, honestly I'd rather roll Ally. Just didn't know how the population was for both sides.

Well, i was considering making a 39 elemental shaman, but i thought i might get bored of it.... So...

I've decided multibox FIVE 39 elemental shamans!

Introducing Team Multi ^^

shammyteam.png

They are all level 12 atm, 4 of them are trial accounts, will be upgrading once i get some money in the bank :) Not too sure on ele gear these days though, could anyone point me towards a guide? I pray the gear is mainly BOE, 5x drops from instances could get tedious :p

Using ISboxer, Mojo and an addon called Jamba to multibox with if anyone is interested.

Hope to see you in Blackout 39's soon :)

Got atleast 8 wsgs and... wait for it... drumroll... our FIRST AB :DDDD

good job everybody pushing for a ab

We got bashed on allaince side (10v15) but It was really enjoyable anyways in AB.

Dont forget also, always sign up just before you log off always, then the people who still are online might just get another pop.

EDIT: damnit, I wasent first on this forum :( btw, the game

yesreally said:
Well, i was considering making a 39 elemental shaman, but i thought i might get bored of it.... So...

I've decided multibox FIVE 39 elemental shamans!

Introducing Team Multi ^^

shammyteam.png

They are all level 12 atm, 4 of them are trial accounts, will be upgrading once i get some money in the bank :) Not too sure on ele gear these days though, could anyone point me towards a guide? I pray the gear is mainly BOE, 5x drops from instances could get tedious :p

Using ISboxer, Mojo and an addon called Jamba to multibox with if anyone is interested.

Hope to see you in Blackout 39's soon :)

You should (imO) go for CR stack Equip, Ill chardev it soon when I got time for it, you can get to about 65 CR, thats with that Talent in Ele about 17% Crit, and works nicely with Clearcasting and 100% Crit Dam increase. You will be capped out with SP at around 200, though. But imO it is worth, as you benefit more from CR, as 10% to 17% Crit is a huge Difference, and as you have talents that proc on crit (well, basically its Clearcasting), well, it will work.

sofar,

forthelichking

About 5-6 wsg's today and 1 AB again. Some what more even numbers now in the AB, started 10v~14 (AvH) but after like 5mins allaince had full team and in the end it became 15v13.

Great job everybody.

Thanks for uploading those vid's and keeping us up to date.

I hope I will be able to transfer or reroll a char on Blackout after I'm done with these damned re-exams.

Users who are viewing this thread