Restoring 39: 2nd part

I'm getting my account up in a day or so, going UD Mage - realm is yet to be decided(depends on where I can befriend a cool enchanter, really).

Tetrica said:
I'm getting my account up in a day or so, going UD Mage - realm is yet to be decided(depends on where I can befriend a cool enchanter, really).

HNØØØØ

where you been at? :(

@Nux: The past... 12 weeks have been a long kick-ass party, really. Real life is awesome, I don't even know why I'm even bothered enough to be coming back, but Kutty can be very persuasive and now when I'm moving away from my roommates I'm going to be bored to nuts a few hours every day and hence I comtemplated coming back. I just need my GSoJ to get my Mage on the road.

Free transfer to Draenor. Everyone transfer their 39 twinks now. theres currently 6 39s on alliance and 12 on horde.

Kaerani said:
Free transfer to Draenor. Everyone transfer their 39 twinks now. theres currently 6 39s on alliance and 12 on horde.

Couple of things...

A) Source?

B) What servers?

C) It's actually free transfers FROM Draenor.

Damn these migraters, making my last parts of my AGM harder to get. Anyhow, as soon as I get those along with the IMMENSLY STUPID Stonekeeper's Shards which will take me a good while because we have VoA ~10 hours/week - which I in turn need for my GSoJ (which I don't really need) - I'll come over as an UD Mage to some server yet to be determined.

When I'm coming back, I'm going for a backseat role. People who want to be good and active leaders should start considering an IRC for easy communication and acting up as primary figures taking on their roles. I just hope people who know what they're doing are taking on the role.

Status update: Leveling steady, Nicnig is so hawt I'm considering staying Alliance when I arrive. Some cool dude gave me a fair few +30 SP-scrolls for free.

Hi,

I'm a french twink, i have been playing a 39 hunter and a 19 Shaman, i reply to this thread to tell you that the french 39 twinks are following this project ! We have 5-10 twinks that are on the move, we just hope that the project will last :D

I will probably be playing a 39 sl lock named "Càná" with a priest friend named "Bis". Hope to seeyou there soon !

Ps: Regulate, aren't you playing 19 on Neo Vanilla? If so, you should know who i am (Aràth, 19 shaman)

Users who are viewing this thread