US Rest in Peace, Sneaky. You will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly feel really bad for only being able to post a message on this website to show how much this hurts me inside. Sneaky you were one of the best player this bracket ever had and will always be. I sincerely hope your parents manage to recover from this tragic event. Rest in peace Sneaky and may God bless you and your family.

Sneaky I can't believe you are gone it breaks my heart. I never would like to see anyone go especially a friend like you. You can't be replaced due to your amazing helpfulness and drive to better the bracket and community. I hope you Rest In Peace friend. Twinking will not be the same without a wonderful member and player like you. Bad things truly due happen to great and helpful people. This makes me appreciate life more and be thankful for everyday that I get to have the chance to be alive. You will not be forgotten.

Curley

Kahr, would you post a screenshot of the skype conversation please? I'm sure there are those of us who would like to see the exact words that Sneaky's father said.

Every word that comes to mind will not do Sneaky the justice nore the respect that he deserves. A great twink and a great person. Always and I mean always helpful to the bracket and his fellow twinks. To think all those problems Sneaky had to finally get it figured out and settled and then this happens. Life is a Crude game. Atleast you played it well and with much skill. GG sneaky

Im truely at a loss for words. i will miss you bro R.I.P. One of the coolest people ive had the chance to play with or against Sneaky will be missed greatly! My thoughts go out to his family and closest friends.

sneaky helped me return to this bracket and helped me out alot he was a good friend and always had a positive attitude you will be missed R.I.P the gulch wont be the same

2l9igzc.png

23h5b85.png

Last edited by a moderator:
R.I.P sneaky learned alot from you thanks for the laughs and was fun playing hunter side by side with you in LS back in cata :( Bye.

Honestly I didnt know the guy, I sent him a few messages on TI asking a few questions and he replied like hes known me forever and was very helpful. Im not a poet anything close to it. I just returned from my uncles funeral this weekend and saw this post. This poem was read at my uncle's funeral and I think everyone should read it and apply it to his/her life.

I read of a man who stood to speak
at the funeral of a friend.
He referred to the dates on her tombstone,
from the beginning…to the end.

He noted that first came the date of her birth
and spoke of the following date with tears,
but he said what mattered most of all
was the dash between those years.
trans.gif

For that dash represents all the time
that she spent alive on earth.
And now only those who loved her
know what that little line is worth.

For it matters not, how much we own,
the cars…the house…the cash.
What matters is how we live and love
and how we spend our dash.

So, think about this long and hard.
Are there things you’d like to change?
For you never know how much time is left
that can still be rearranged.

If we could just slow down enough
to consider what’s true and real
and always try to understand
the way other people feel.

And be less quick to anger
and show appreciation more
and love the people in our lives
like we’ve never loved before.

If we treat each other with respect
and more often wear a smile,
remembering that this special dash
might only last a little while.

So, when your eulogy is being read,
with your life’s actions to rehash…
would you be proud of the things they say
about how you spent YOUR dash?

Sneaky we only talked briefly a few times but what you mean to the 19 bracket and twinking in general is immeasurable. The community will dearly miss you. The bracket will never be the same without you. My thoughts and prayers are with Sneaky's family and friends. R.I.P. young twink.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Sneaky was a good friend and a guildie. You could always count on him for anything. RIP Sneaky.

A moderator should remove Mate= Beau's comment. Not a place for that here,

I just found out, i don't know what to say. Words cannot describe what i am feeling right now.

Sneaky, RIP man, I thank you all the times you where there to help us que arena's and you were a good person to talk to on skype.

Bye Sneaky.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread