reporting undergeareds afk

Status
Not open for further replies.

twink123

Is it ok to report undergeared noobs afk? i think it is especially when you play on alliance side you cant ever have deadweight letting your team down since horde side is usually geared f2p healers + 24 shadow priests/healers.

No.

On another note, the last time did that trap message that went something along the lines of:

(name) has reported you afk! To prevent being removed from the match afk, type /afk now!

I responded with

Hey (name), that joke doesn't work anymore. In the last patch Blizz added a popup that asks if you're sure you want to leave warns you you'll get deserter, and then you have to hit OK.

(name) left the battleground.

No, contrary to your personal beliefs, not all players in our bracket are twinks. Some of them just downloaded the trial and kept playing when they hit 20. Unless they are a douche... then kick them. But don't kick them for no reason.

I try to always report ppl with less then 1.2K hp when i dont have pacience to explain them what they have to do to get gear they need.
But i also report good geared players when they are not playing objectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
I try to always report ppl with less then 1.2K hp when i dont have pacience to explain them what they have to do to get gear they need.
But i also report good geared players when they are not playing objectively.

Well im Mr.Reports... like me or not u gonna get reported... scrub! GTFO! xD.

So how do you report them?Yell in chat ''REPORT THIS PLAYER PLOX HE BADD!'' and hope your ''teammates'' will report him too?
one persons vote wont matter. 5+ will initiate a insta kick though. You know I used to abuse it sometimes when uisng 5 toons. If they really aggravated me in bg chat/got on my nerves/took my berzerking.Then BAM!. They got to take a 15 minute break.

I more often report scrub rogues farming gy when flags need to be returned. undergeared players often dont understand, rather than report them afk, try and help them. Alot of players play for fun, not to win in this bracket, and thats fine with me

I had an 900 hp priest in a bg with me on AB. I told her to stick with me and I'd keep her safe.

We were the only 2 that bg with 0 deaths, and LM was in Alli hands the whole game. :D

I just hope she had a pleasant experience. She psy screamed, fear botted, and bubbled like any 2k hp pro, I think she'll do fine when she does gear. (and from a little conversation, I think she intends to gear a lil' better now)

(and yes, we did get attacked quite a bit. No, we were not alone, I did call incs and usually got reinforcements from ppl rezzing in the LM graveyard)

I had an 900 hp priest in a bg with me on AB. I told her to stick with me and I'd keep her safe.

We were the only 2 that bg with 0 deaths, and LM was in Alli hands the whole game. :D

I just hope she had a pleasant experience. She psy screamed, fear botted, and bubbled like any 2k hp pro, I think she'll do fine when she does gear. (and from a little conversation, I think she intends to gear a lil' better now)

(and yes, we did get attacked quite a bit. No, we were not alone, I did call incs and usually got reinforcements from ppl rezzing in the LM graveyard)

You must faced some horrible hordies. I know the stupid dumbasses on Horde that I tell them to don't stand near edge when you're in the BG but they just won't listen.

Of course you shouldn't, it's their choice if they want to play a battleground with whatever gear they have, not yours. If they want to gear up at some point, fine. If they don't, fine. If you lose a few BGs because half your team had worse gear than you, so what? You can play another one, you might win. Or you might lose. But then you can go and have a cup of tea and talk to real life people and it doesn't really matter then.

OP

If you have to ask you know in yer secret lil heart of hearts it's a crappy thing to do.

But I think you're just discretely trolling zee forum so.. go fly a Tuskarr Kite - Item - World of Warcraft buddy.

Reporting people afk that aren't and afking out of losing bgs are no no's in my book, but to each his own. Do whatever your moral compass tells you to do, or whatever you think will make this game more enjoyable for ya. Wether thats having a more solid team, steamrolling through pugs with a premade, or just leaving bgs to keep a precious 90% win ratio or 30 kd ratio. Personally i think its a bit stupid but as i said have fun ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Kick whoever you want in my opinion. If you can get 4+ other people who agree... Then I'd say the poor naked, non-twink is impacting more than one person's enjoyment.

In the end, it's a game. Do what you want.

I may be biased though. I'm fairly kick-happy in PvE...

Not at all, you shouldn't kick someone because they're badly geared.
Anyway, they could be doing the BGs to get gear..

Reporting someone AFK is not a vote. If someone reported an active teammate afk just to get them kicked I'd report them as suspicious ofcheating by abusing the report afk function.

Reporting someone AFK is not a vote. If someone reported an active teammate afk just to get them kicked I'd report them as suspicious ofcheating by abusing the report afk function.

If theres a 1k health noob who doesn't respond to anything you say, then I reckon they should be kicked. Because they do stupid things like take the boots/speedbuff for absolutely no reason, I report them. They are either a troll or a bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread