reporting undergeareds afk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it depends. If they are new to the game and are just now learning how it works, then i say give them a chance. Remember, you were new to this game once also.

If they are honestly making an effort to learn and at least attempting to play objectively then I would offer them some advice by telling them some useful tips such as visiting TI or grinding dungeons. I'm sure you would appreciate some type of guidance if you were in their shoes.

I guess it depends. If they are new to the game and are just now learning how it works, then i say give them a chance. Remember, you were new to this game once also.

If they are honestly making an effort to learn and at least attempting to play objectively then I would offer them some advice by telling them some useful tips such as visiting TI or grinding dungeons. I'm sure you would appreciate some type of guidance if you were in their shoes.

The normal responce from a 900hp player is either:

Shut the %@&* up
or
It's a game, get a life bro.

The normal responce from a 900hp player is either:

Shut the %@&* up
or
It's a game, get a life bro.

You missed one...

jaja

On a side note, its hilarious when your team is being farmed and all but you afk out. Then you end up with some all star team that comes back from a 2-0 farm fest to win = )

Edit: I pretty much report anyone afk if they are in gy for an extended period of time with no movement, hidden in a corner not responding or using some glitch/exploit with our flag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes while u are fighting u dont notice efc died... i was probably distracted fighting and didnt see... when i notice efc died... i say on chat: cover tun and ramp. i try to dont let ppl go flag instead of running directly to capture, maybe i should just haved passed flag to a druid and go cover ramp or tun but while ur fighting and running u dont have much time to type.
Uh huh.

I just don't see man, how an objective player can miss something as vital as a flag return. Unless they were like, engrossed in something other than the objective.

Plus not to mention the ''OMG CAP CAP'' spam in the chat.

Btw, distracted? Our team was raking their face in and they were like reluctant to come to us because they kept getting owned. They only came in like 1 to 3 people and they kept being sent to their gy soon after.

You had a frickin pocket healer, and pretty much a lot of people with you trying to def. Yet, you still did silly shit at midfield.

Stop making excuse. This is just one example of many. I think everybody in the 20 - 24 EU bracket can attest to having seen you farm and do stupid shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only report AFK if the player is AFK.

And about the whole playing objectively/farming argument, I play objectively until it seems like we'll win. Let's say it's 2-0, I'll play objectively until we 2 cap, then I'll fight in the middle for fun, but I'd NEVER farm the GY. At that point, the only objectives I go after is the EFC, casually.

If we are at 2-1, winning, I'll focus my abilities on the EFC at all costs, killing players along the way if they don't slow my down too much. If he gets a second cap, we could be screwed.

If it's 2-2 losing/tie/winning, that's where I go apeshit on playing objectively.

If my team is mostly intelligent/understands english, and we're being farmed by a 24 premade, I tend to spam bg chat telling people to report the clueless rezzers afk. If they want to prolong our agony, they can take a 15 minute break.

Garret and Cripz, take the conversation regarding the SS to PMs please, further derailment of this thread is really unneeded.

Also the golf discussion was nice, still off topic. Tavern is a good place to discuss it though :)

- Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread