Remove Proffessions And Bring Back our Leg Patches,Fishing Boots and Librams!

*Reaches in pocket and pulls out 2c*

I like the OP's idea simply because twinking was more fun before the Prof mania. After the profs twinking went pretty loopy.

It was after the profs was added that exploits became a every day thing to see, from the mining bug to the rend warriors, and lets not forget about the Naxx shoulder enchants.

Sad thing is....Not gonna happen.

I seriously get a kick out of the huge deals people make over someones idea that is just that...an idea. throwing 10 kinds of fits about it is'nt going to make you right or him wrong.

Spechul Olympics is that way---------------------->

I just want the librams back and lifeblood nerfed. Librams made your twink more customizable but weren't OP. Not sure why they nerfed them in the first place.

Since they brought back 100hp to chest, librams might be next. That or they brought back the 100 health to chest simply to help acommodate the new BoA chests. The latter is probably true >.>

This thread has gone for MUCH longer than I ever thought it would lol!

Seeing everything that everyone has posted, has mildly changed my opinion of the proffs,

I get that everybody who has levelled their proffs did have to work quite hard for them, doing it myself I know the pain. And now that exp isnt an issue , it has become more of a thing that In order for your twink to be perfect, or right, your going to need it.

Still, it would be nice to have boots,patches,librams AND proffs again.

just minus the exploited 70 patches and 10k honor shoulder chants and it would be sweet.

I however have accepted that its very unlikely for this to happen and am content with the Lifeblood heal to get out of a sticky situation for the time being.

The boots were removed because you could chant them with BC enchants. Really don't think they'll be back. There are other items you can do that with also though, both in 19 and 29 bracket. CHanging the item lvl and bringing the boots back is an option..But have they ever changed the item lvl of an item?

Yeah to be honest, I dont know of any items that have had their Itemlevel changed. But thats just me, I'm sure there would have been, just none that have effected me personally at a twinking level in the 19 bracket.

It would certainly be nice if they simply lowered the Itemlevel of the boots, making them un- BC enchantable but still useable for us, I would sure rather just have Minor speed on them over not having them at all.

Boglund said:
The boots were removed because you could chant them with BC enchants. Really don't think they'll be back. There are other items you can do that with also though, both in 19 and 29 bracket. CHanging the item lvl and bringing the boots back is an option..But have they ever changed the item lvl of an item?

Yes, their was a quest reward weapon you can get @ 29 that was ilevel 35+. So you had horde 29s with mongoose ect.. I forget if it was green ilevel35 and they changed it to a blue ilevel34 or visa versa. But yea its been done b4

There not doing anything you wanted in your OP, so get used to it and adapt.

[item]Windstorm Hammer[/item]

Available at 25. It used to be green and 35+, but when they changed it to blue the game lowered its ilevel. I don't think there's another way to change a single item's level without adding a level requirement.

those who think that herbalism should go away because it is abusive... think about this...

engineering = minor recombobulator

jewel crafting = Dense stone statue

Herbalism = lifeblood

now imagine a guy with both jewel crafting and lifeblood.

can you imagine how much life he gets back in few seconds ?

seriously, you guys have to think before you actually talk trash. those are proffession and a personnal choice to begin with. survival is not the only key word in twink BGs, yet everyone is saying that they should gain more survivability. but gaining more surv. makes you lose DPS both are a necessity.

if you want to switch something that is way too over powered...

bring back fishing entirely and drop the AGM at all. its even worse then it was before. now that it gives stamina instead of dodge rating its even worse. its to much of a big difference. gaining more life while having a shield to pop is way too much. they placed a required level on the medicine pouch healing ability and that level is 50 which is ridiculous. so why haven't made the same for AGM ?

if you want to balance things out...

leave all the TBC and WOTLK things out !

i agree about them removing the librams, sorry but they just killed the librams to begin with. i mean only twinks actually used them and now nobody does. doing this was completely lame on their part. but leg patches really were too op to begin with ! anything that gives more then 100+ life is already "OP" now imagine anything giving you off 400+hp is just simply not supposed to be there !

to me what should be and not be...

AGM = remove it.

Librams = get them back

fishing items = give them all, or dont at all, no in betweens !

the rest, we're all fine as it is !

choices are just that choices to begin with.

you actually have the choice of gears, you actually have the choice of getting your twink the way you want it. so what would be wrong with this huh ? i prefer to have a choice then to be forced in getting what all others are all about.

Users who are viewing this thread