Remove Proffessions And Bring Back our Leg Patches,Fishing Boots and Librams!

Maelstrom said:
It's an instant cast is what I meant, sorry that it takes all of five seconds for skillblood to bring someone from near death-full.

lolwut? It should only give you back half your HP.

Maelstrom said:
Am I talking about gear, no.

I was referring to the OP, not you.

No thanks. I never liked leg patches in the first place, I always thought 19's had too much health, and I also gave up fishing after a year of getting nothing.

I don't have bandages because I am too poor to buy them from the ah and you used yours, you are a bad.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Drayner was complaining about MY hate.

I guess I am just getting sick of fucking idiots like you and instead of being nice, I am letting it out. Maybe?

Admin said:
I guess I am just getting sick of fucking idiots like you and instead of being nice, I am letting it out. Maybe?

I'm agreeing with you in this thread, and that's why I ended up being an ass in the first place. Because rationalization doesn't work with everyone, and people push their opinions even when fact refutes it.

Admin said:
What a nice thing to say to someone who was agreeing with you.

Myrmidon said:

Shut up you fucking piece of shit, you are what's wrong with twinking. Inc IP ban, I don't like your kind.

Myrmidon said:

I understand where he's coming from. After all, things like this are exactly why I ended up getting demoted in the first place. I let out my rage, albeit usually constructively, I still ended up flaming every retard who tried to push their incorrect opinion.

Admin said:
Shut up you fucking piece of shit, you are what's wrong with twinking. Inc IP ban, I don't like your kind.
Changing my IP address was really really hard, it will be really really hard to change it again when you ban me this time. /sarcasm. Seriously, I can't believe you get paid to behave like this.

Myrmidon said:
Changing my IP address was really really hard, it will be really really hard to change it again when you ban me this time. /sarcasm. Seriously, I can't believe you get paid to behave like this.

He doesn't get paid. It's his site and he can do whatever he wants.

iaccidentallytwink said:
He doesn't get paid. It's his site and he can do whatever he wants.
And just because he owns the site doesn't mean his behaviour isn't ridiculous, do you think the owner of walmart or mcdonalds would treat customers this way?

Users who are viewing this thread