Reminder to wPVP in Ashenvale (US, maybe EU too though)

Revlo

A Sentient Pyramid
Just a quick reminder to those on PVP realms that in Ashenvale just north of the Mor'Shan Ramparts is a great place to hang out in between BGs or just for scrapping all night. There are different strategies and tactics than those in BGs or Arena and I find it actually more fun at the moment.

There has been quite a bit of activity, both F2P and Vet, there recently on both Horde and Alliance which is great. I would recommend keeping both Horde and Alliance toons there to be able to quickly switch sides depending on how the numbers are at any time. If you show up on Ally and there are several Ally twinks there destroying all the Horde levelers, just quick switch over to Horde to balance things out. Even if you are a lone healer on Horde it is still great fun to try and rally the levelers and keep them alive.

Come check it out if you haven't already. :)

Re: Reminder to wPVP in Ashenvale

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure because of my lack of understanding of how CRZ consistently works. I originally say PVP servers because I know there are a number of them that CRZ together (all of them?) and there has been a lot of activity in the PVP CRZ group that my toons are in. I know that I see people from Ursin, Bleeding Hollow, Blackwing Lair, Agamaggan, Dethecus, and many others I can't remember.

If someone else knows how the CRZ grouping works, please help out. Otherwise, I would say if you are on a PVP server, just head to Ashenvale and see if any twinks are around. Sorry, wish I knew more.

bless me father because i have sin.
i use to insta kill players as soon as they stepped in to ashenvale.

I would but I find it unfun for multiple reasons.

Looks like WSG
Leveled so many toons already
I can wipe everyone there in about 5 minutes
I get bored waiting on people to rez, when they on that 2 minute timer constantly

I really dislike taking trips there partly because of the countless times going to get rune of duty then finding out the toon I leveled never had done a bg(No Honor)

I find the spiders, wolfs, bears and, guards a bit more challenging than the average player found here most times but you can catch a good fight every now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=18689]Trialmop[/MENTION] [MENTION=18944]layewser[/MENTION] I 100% agree with you that steamrolling levelers is no fun. In the end what I'm talking about here is twink vs. twink fighting. Generally, things get started because there are Alliance twinks there flattening everyone, which is boring imo. But, recently twinks have been showing up on Horde to counter that and larger battles get going. Sometimes if I go Horde I may be the only one there healing the levelers, and that is fairly fun also, but moreover the fun here is from twink vs. twink and switching back and forth depending how many each side has.

Anyway, I generally check out Ashenvale a few times a night and sometimes nothing is going on and I go about other things. More recently though, sometimes there are quite a few twinks there and it turns into quite a bit of fun as long as it's not straight steamrolling. :)

Also Trial, those other points about being sick of Ashenvale are pretty spot on, heh.

[MENTION=18689]Trialmop[/MENTION] [MENTION=18944]layewser[/MENTION] I 100% agree with you that steamrolling levelers is no fun. In the end what I'm talking about here is twink vs. twink fighting. Generally, things get started because there are Alliance twinks there flattening everyone, which is boring imo. But, recently twinks have been showing up on Horde to counter that and larger battles get going. Sometimes if I go Horde I may be the only one there healing the levelers, and that is fairly fun also, but moreover the fun here is from twink vs. twink and switching back and forth depending how many each side has.

Anyway, I generally check out Ashenvale a few times a night and sometimes nothing is going on and I go about other things. More recently though, sometimes there are quite a few twinks there and it turns into quite a bit of fun as long as it's not straight steamrolling. :)

Also Trial, those other points about being sick of Ashenvale are pretty spot on, heh.

Yeah if you got a hot realm this could be fun twinks vs twinks and it would be fresh air for those who don't enjoy bgs. I will probably drop through a few Times. The last time I went there I did ton wpvp because we was Hellas fun to wpvp with.

Can we get a list of CRZ realms/explanation of CRZs? I'd reroll a twink for this it sounds fun.
US
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/list-crossrealm-server-groups-connected-realms-57094/

EU
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/list-crossrealm-server-groups-connected-realms-56276/

There should be a rule "no killing the same person more than 3 times in an hour" or something to prevent grieving. Would be best for levelers and if you guys happen to spot each other a lot. Otherwise sounds awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
bless me father because i have sin.
i use to insta kill players as soon as they stepped in to ashenvale.

i did this for hours on end till they logged on their main and started ganking me lol
also had a 2vs10 there once, we were 2 holy paladins vs all the questers haha

A bit off topic, but:

I had a great time in Westfall on my rogue, while i was farming Vultros for his Talon.

Inbetween runs i would murder the Saldean family and dance on their corpses to taunt the local levelers. :)

Switching to my Warped set to lower my hp and tricking the questing alliance levelers to attack me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread