Remember when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
evUw7.jpg

Farming Large Brilliant Shards in Dire Maul or Blackrock Depths

didnt read thread so sry if repeats but, when rogue duels were 50% thrown dmg, when dodge rating just came out, being able to change gear in arenas, , when shaman were considered bad, when prot pallies wit block spec n shield spike were best class. worst memory though was monkey glyph hunters

edit: o ya and talbar mantle

When the bracket was actually you know made for enjoyment instead of every guild/player calling each other trash

Draduik said:
When the bracket was actually you know made for enjoyment instead of every guild/player calling each other trash

Damn, there literally wasn't a time in 19s where trolling wasn't potent in the community.

Reflexes said:
When I told cellion in a premade to set up trap on shelf, and he replied "k, I put down the immolation trap...now what?"

lol

Lol, nope. Trolling has always been an integral part of 19s, love it or hate it. In fact, it was probably worse back then when we had the battlegroup forums and activity was higher.

Painaid said:
Lol, nope. Trolling has always been an integral part of 19s, love it or hate it. In fact, it was probably worse back then when we had the battlegroup forums and activity was higher.

I miss all of that forum drama.

tryiapriest3 said:
I miss all of that forum drama.

BG forums was like 3-4 yrs ago and you look like a 10 yr old girl (IF that is you in your avatar).. you been playing since you were 6-7?

Demonslaying or +2 Beastslaying on weapons because they made weapons glow.

'I know a good hiding spot! Follow me!'

Being a pro at all main city wall jumps (especially next to BG masters)

Cruel Barbs meant serious business

'Wow, that piece of armour is really good, I'm going to thottbot it!'

'I'm jumping up this wall and dancing because all you rogues can't touch me'

Remember when,

everyone was a noob,

getting a shoulder or head item was the coolest thing ever,

the hard grinds for just 100 gold,

getting your first gold was such and acheivment,

the game was hard,

my main was level 50

Status
Not open for further replies.