Relic Coffer Runs

I got of the Wolf after 3 runs and another not so useful one after 5 runs, but then I realized I didn't really need them since I'm a warrior. So I quit :p

Collecting the keys is the biggest pain, but if you got auto-loot on and empty bags I guess it goes A LOT faster.
how about the neck? it has str . and go get a drop after 3 runs is really good

Got the ring of agility while farming the neck on my warrior awhile back....absolutely gutted.
Still gonna keep trying every now and then, dont see much other ways to improve further now.
Tbh about the neck, for prot it is not worth unless you get it of strength. Otherwise loom neck has more ap.

Dark Iron Ring of Agility,
The ring itself has a 0,50% to drop (according to wowhead)
Of all the 829 (currently) registered rings on wowhead none of them have been "of Agility."
I can't begin to fathom how low the proc-rate of Agility has.

Good ***, that's an amazing find! My enhancement shaman just swooned.

I've done way too many relic coffer runs in my time, and even missed out on an Eagle ring at one point. Such a tough farm!

Just got my first Dark Irong Ring of Agility!!

Listen to this though, at the exact time I got my ring - "Riiver" on Argent Dawn also looted it (of Agility, which is her second one). The coincidence - haha :)

Proof:

BqptlKq.jpg

yY2hUn8.png

and on my armory, Rob @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft

I'm so happy right now, one down - one to go! :)

How many coffers have you opened so far?

No idea, I havent kept track of numbers of runs/coffers/hours.

I have kept track of how many rings I've gotten so far though.

My 8th ring ended up being "of the Monkey" which was the first usefull enhancement for me, and ironically the 16th ring ended up being "of the Monkey" too. "of Agility" ended up being my 17th ring so far. The past few I've been trying to farm for the "of the Tiger", but haven't seen it drop yet. The plan was to get two "of the Tiger"s but now that I've got one "of Agility" I've decided to continue the farm for a second one.

Wolf: 2
Eagle: 3
Owl: 2
Gorilla: 1
Falcon: 1
Whale: 2
Bear: 2
Boar: 1
Monkey: 2
Agility: 1

Users who are viewing this thread