Relic Coffer Runs

NoLemon

Legend
Hey guys,

I'm doing coffer runs all this week in an attempt to get two of the *BiS* rings - and I'd be more than happy to bring others along, as long as they're not a class which uses 'of the Tiger', as I'd rather not have to deal with the psychological stress of possibly loosing it!
I'm currently running it by using my friend's account to kill everything quickly - and it also seems that you get double the keys, however, I'm not sure on that. I've got runs down to about 6 - 7 minutes all told- which isn't too shabby!

I'm doing it on Horde, so sorry Alliance. ;)

Add me - Skin#2874

Just realised how stupid this sounds, seeming as the ring has base stats of agility - however, I'm sure the neck piece is BiS in some cases!

My 8th ring ended up being 'of the Monkey'. Still farming it occasionally to get another monkey or tiger (or Agility if I'm extremely lucky). Just keep it up and it will drop eventually.

My 8th ring ended up being 'of the Monkey'. Still farming it occasionally to get another monkey or tiger (or Agility if I'm extremely lucky). Just keep it up and it will drop eventually.

Did over 20 runs without a single drop now, just random boe blues. How many runs did it take you to get the of the monkey?

Did over 20 runs without a single drop now, just random boe blues. How many runs did it take you to get the of the monkey?

I didn't count the runs, that would only drive me crazy for sure. Maybe 30 hours of farming? I just kept doing it in a zombie/automatic state of mind. I saw some documentaries and movies on my second monitor while farming the relic coffers. Once you stop caring about the time, how many current runs and numbers - you'll end up doing it more efficient and stop caring as much aswell. I think one weekend I sat for 10+ hours doing just this, had about 3-4 rings drop during that time. Sometimes you get rings every 1-3 hours and sometimes it can take 6 hours for the next one to drop. Ofcourse, not everyone can spend their time like this - but just try to do other stuff while farming, listening to music - watch movies - talk with people on skype or whatever keeps you sane :p

I didn't count the runs, that would only drive me crazy for sure. Maybe 30 hours of farming? I just kept doing it in a zombie/automatic state of mind. I saw some documentaries and movies on my second monitor while farming the relic coffers. Once you stop caring about the time, how many current runs and numbers - you'll end up doing it more efficient and stop caring as much aswell. I think one weekend I sat for 10+ hours doing just this, had about 3-4 rings drop during that time. Sometimes you get rings every 1-3 hours and sometimes it can take 6 hours for the next one to drop. Ofcourse, not everyone can spend their time like this - but just try to do other stuff while farming, listening to music - watch movies - talk with people on skype or whatever keeps you sane :p
Thanks for the advice and suggestions :) I think I'll try it out so I don't go crazy hehe.

Hey guys,

I'm doing coffer runs all this week in an attempt to get two of the *BiS* rings - and I'd be more than happy to bring others along, as long as they're not a class which uses 'of the Tiger', as I'd rather not have to deal with the psychological stress of possibly loosing it!
I'm currently running it by using my friend's account to kill everything quickly - and it also seems that you get double the keys, however, I'm not sure on that. I've got runs down to about 6 - 7 minutes all told- which isn't too shabby!

I'm doing it on Horde, so sorry Alliance. ;)

Add me - Skin#2874

I'm wondering a bit how you get them down to 6-7 mins?

I seem to only be able to get them down to 10mins lowest (I also do ring of blood every time but that only takes 2mins max) but usually a run takes 15-30mins for me to be honest, because the keys drop rate can be quiet different, sometimes I get all in one big pull and sometimes there aren't even enough after clearing the whole istance.

I am using a lvl 100 rouge, running with 195% speed and 215% in stealth all the time and spamming fan of knives. I can't see what class and how it could be done faster? I switch from single to multi pulls, just depends on mood. Any advice on boosting the time and perhaps some way how to aggro half the instance at once, would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Andrakla

Hey,

Ok, so first of all I used a balance druid to do it - Starfall is just perfect tbh, but I think the main reason I get it down so fast is because I only take out the highest density mob areas, then open the coffers regardless of how many keys I have. I found that clearing until I got max keys wasn't the most efficient - sometimes I'd get 10 keys, sometimes I'd get 3 - but I found the second I cleared mobs that were out the way, I'd be drastically reducing the keys/per hour. So I take all the mobs in the room with Bael'gar - round them up and AoE down, and then I go straight to the mole machine, towards the coffer room and clear mobs on the way to that.

I mean this is the way I found best, especially when doing lots of runs, because you don't fret about getting 'all the keys', but simply go on auto mode and just rinse and repeat the same thing over and over.

GL! ~:)

Ah I see. I think the rouge i use is better maybe since it can constantly move at about 200% speed and fan of knives kills all in one sec anyway. Starful kills them on the way if u don't wait till you pulled alæ right? I just wanted to get all the keys for psychological reasons knowing that my ring might had been in one of the coffers I didn't open. And if you do it in 6-7 mins a run, I guess it is fast enough for the "you entered too many instances recently" to appear? Or did you experience that or not? But anyway thanks for advice.

Dark Iron Ring of Agility, confirmed drop 31st May 2015

TscDPOJ.jpg

The ring itself has a 0,50% to drop (according to wowhead)
Of all the 829 (currently) registered rings on wowhead none of them have been "of Agility."
I can't begin to fathom how low the proc-rate of Agility has.

Dark Iron Ring of Agility, confirmed drop 31st May 2015

TscDPOJ.jpg

The ring itself has a 0,50% to drop (according to wowhead)
Of all the 829 (currently) registered rings on wowhead none of them have been "of Agility."
I can't begin to fathom how low the proc-rate of Agility has.

damn, that shit is dope

I got of the Wolf after 3 runs and another not so useful one after 5 runs, but then I realized I didn't really need them since I'm a warrior. So I quit :p

Collecting the keys is the biggest pain, but if you got auto-loot on and empty bags I guess it goes A LOT faster.

Users who are viewing this thread