EU+US Rejoice! In 7.2 Legendaries can be worn at 101!!!

Im doing 300k dps when everything procs right in single target, and up to 1.1m dps AoE.

I was never a fan of BM, I find MM suits my playstyle better for pvp!
Yeah, that's quite disappointing to be honest, at least for me. Single target is way higher as BM, however AOE is lower. But once I get my 19th trait i'll be able to do more AOE damage. Right now i'm stuck between 400-600k, higher if the groups are big. I don't really do alot of PVP in Legion so not sure about that, but playstyle over the "OP-Class" any day! :) Long as you're having fun, right? ^^

Yeah, that's quite disappointing to be honest, at least for me. Single target is way higher as BM, however AOE is lower. But once I get my 19th trait i'll be able to do more AOE damage. Right now i'm stuck between 400-600k, higher if the groups are big. I don't really do alot of PVP in Legion so not sure about that, but playstyle over the "OP-Class" any day! :) Long as you're having fun, right? ^^

Yeah, it's really about the fun. I was so pissed off after I had a duel vs a 101 MM hunter on my 101 spriest. He 1 hit me in a split second. After I saw that, I couldnt resist to make one. There was WAY too much buildup required for my spriest to be any effective.

Took me around a month of slow play to get my 13th trait on my spriest. Two days in, and I am already on my 13th trait on my Hunter. So yes, fun has a MASSIVE role >:)

TOO ... MUCH ... RUNSPEED ... on my Havoc. I will be flying with all that mastery, without the effect. :p
Haha I can imagine, for me its like 15% more mastery so 15% more dmg! :>

So the next challenge - how do we persuade them to lower the level req for Artifact Knowledge? ;)
^ this would be amazing! I'd give up my leg for this.. Tell blizzard, its a fair trade.. a leg for AP Levels!

So the next challenge - how do we persuade them to lower the level req for Artifact Knowledge? ;)
I've been on both the Forums and Wowhead since it was known that we'd have a purchasable BoA AP "Token" explaining why it should be 98+ since nearly everything in Legion is accessible from 98 on.

For those who haven't checked out the PTR yet - there's a vendor in Dalaran that sells all the legendaries if you want to play around with them. Can't do dungeons due to the testing buff that scales you to 110 but you can do old content (checked HFC).

Since the change 7.2 brings with the artifact traits after 34 or whatever, will 101s be able to get the new traits?
No. you need to unlock the 35th trait before you get access to the new traits.

No. you need to unlock the 35th trait before you get access to the new traits.

The new traits are also gated behind a quest that requires 110 atm as well. So if someone were to ever hit that point they still wouldn't get access to them. (But still get the old flat dmg/healing/tanking boost)

The new traits are also gated behind a quest that requires 110 atm as well. So if someone were to ever hit that point they still wouldn't get access to them. (But still get the old flat dmg/healing/tanking boost)
You can still get the x/4 upgrade as 101 though. But also for that, 35th trait required. The trait changes have no effect for lvl 101 unless they start adding AK levels for 101.

The new 940 BoE Boots for Demon Hunters ... that effect on them -.-
SO FREAKING ANNOYING!!!

Man they are too good to not be used but that turning into a wisp thing *holy cow*.
I'm a wisp - i cast something - I'm a human - turn into a wisp again - doing something - turning human - turning back into a wisp ...
*ARGH*

Users who are viewing this thread