Recruitment for Wargames

If only this included US.

How's this going? Do you guys actually pop into F2P v F2P arena matches?

If only this included US.

How's this going? Do you guys actually pop into F2P v F2P arena matches?

Forgive me,
It wasn't intentionally to let US realms out of this. I just thought in first place that making invite between US and EU server would be troublesome and, more important, the time we play on UE servers are different than US.
But ofc it would be great if we could include US players.

About the F2P vs. F2P arena i can't say much since i don't play a lot there anymore. The day that Mol organized the "Arena Day" I have to say that i fought against many F2Ps. But still there is lot of P2P around every time and every time is just ridicolous.

Here is a list of players that were in group on horde side:

1. Spiriel - Aggramar (paladin)
2. Dancingsheep - Aggramar (mage)
3. Donzaucker - Boulderfist (priest)
4. Parabejk - Boulderfist (druid)
5. Gotha - Balnazzar (hunter)
6. Orochimaru - Ahn'Qiraj (rogue)
7. Tic - Aggramar (shaman)
8. Tairo - Aggramar (druid)
9. Jackmes - Aggramr (rogue)
10. Ztil - Aggramar (monk)

Actually there were also other horde players aviable, but i didnt bother them cause, as I said, there weren't enough alliance players to play against.

Quick question, do you scale to lvl 29 in Battleground Wargames?

did you eventually manage to have some wargames yesterday?
unfortunately I had to leave:(

Actually we managed easily to make a 10 v 10 teams, but due technical issues we couldn't start the wargames.
I've opened a ticket to ask how EXACTLY work the cross realms thing, I'm waiting for an answer. Once I know how it work 100% we will retry.

Actually we managed easily to make a 10 v 10 teams, but due technical issues we couldn't start the wargames.
I've opened a ticket to ask how EXACTLY work the cross realms thing, I'm waiting for an answer. Once I know how it work 100% we will retry.

leaders have to be on the same server.

leaders have to be on the same server.

We were both on same server group (Boulderfist-LaughingSkulls are in the same server group).
As I said, we tested already, tho it was a 5v5, but still we managed to join in wargames without problem. The location was also the same (Duskwood). At that time the 2 leaders were Lokmar (F2P) and Donzaucker (F2P). Of this fact I'm 100% sure.
The other memebers in Horde team were from the same server group of Bolderfist. While the alliance's member were all from TwistingNether.
So, there was almost the same scenario. The things that weren't the same on sunday were:

- more players per team (10v10 instead 5v5)
- many P2P in team (tho the both leader were P2P)
- players's servers were more than 2 (on our first try there were just Boulderfist's servers group on horde and the whole alliance's team was from TN except the leader)

So, as I said I sent a Ticket to ask how this thing works, because I don't want take the risk anymore to wast the time of all players like last time.

Alright,
I spent yesterday like 1 hour chatting with a GM to find how crossrealms work and the only ting I found out was that the GM himslefs had no idea how it works at all.
So I made myself with some buddies some test with different scenarios and actually they worked, tho we weren't in a proper team, but just 3 people.
I would like to try a 5v5 test. Anyone want help me that?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread