Recruitment for Wargames

Leverage

Legend
Hello everyone,

We tested yesterday a Wargames between TN alliance vs our servers group (Shattered Halls / Balnazzar / Ahn'Qiraj / Trollbane / Talnivarr / Chromaggus / Boulderfist / Daggerspine / Laughing Skull / Sunstrider).
After some issues due to put the 2 team leaders on the same plan, we manage to run a WSG 5v5, it definitely works.
The benefits of Wargames are:

- INSTA call
- NO risk to get Bots or heavy ungeared players in team
- NO p2p (unless they are f2p restricted)

Now, we are working to enlarge the teams on both factions in order to run wargames periodically with bigger teams or try even to organize an AV (min is 10+10).
Anyone has interest to take part in this project can send me a message* here. THERE IS NO PROBLEM if you aren another server, we have enough p2p to invite you in the group, the most important thing is that the 2 team leaders are on the same plan.

Regards

*for the message it would be great if you can write your char's name, faction, class, server and the time you think are mostly online (server EU time).

My Skype contact: mutiger-jenkins

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Idea. Would love to test out some BG Wargames! I think i would be able to get some pps interested in this!
From Thursday - Monday i have to work on an event, so im not sure if i have time to play since i stay in a hotel. After that im defo up!

Greetings Mol

Alphasky on BS

if horde vs horde, the gy is bugged for the horde team playing on alliance side. I guess its the same if ally vs ally.

But its a good idea

if horde vs horde, the gy is bugged for the horde team playing on alliance side. I guess its the same if ally vs ally.

But its a good idea

Good to know, anyway we are working with alliance players on Twisting Nether.

One question, you mean just WSG or all bgs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Idea. Would love to test out some BG Wargames! I think i would be able to get some pps interested in this!
From Thursday - Monday i have to work on an event, so im not sure if i have time to play since i stay in a hotel. After that im defo up!

Greetings Mol

Of course we are in also to make horde vs horde, but people reported the gy bug (tho i have no clue about wich bg). So, it would be better try a match Horde Vs. Alliance.
From our servers group we can gather around 5-10 people (depend of their's playing time).
Ill try to make a group this evening, eventually I'll on Aggra to contact you.

Greetings

Thats cool, think i could get some people from Aggra to play on Spine so we can do Horde vs Alliance!
BUT, today evening you guys should Q up 3s F2P Skirmishes in the first place! Im online on Agg up from 19:00, so dont hesitate to contact me.

Cya later

Have you managed to get some games going yesterday? (just bumping)
I will try to be on today after 19-20.

Suddenly we had not enough people, on alliance side specially. I guess it was due the short notification and the "Arena's Day" promoted by Moi, which I think is a good idea that we could also use to make a "Wargame's Day". We thouhgt on WE, but ofc we would find a day that is suitable for all or the majority.

Anyway I still collecting names on my list to contanct in case we have the minimum quorum to (5+5) to start a Wargame.
As I said, my list lack a lot of ALLIANCE PLAYERS that are more than welcome if they would contact me to be signed.

Spread the voice could hep, I guess most of trials doesn't know what is it a Wargame, but i think if they try it once, then they will play again and again.

Greetings

Hi there, im home from my working trip today evening! I would suggest tmrw evening for the wargames!! How many people do we need etc. and am i right that we (me and other nabs) play alliance?!

Greetings

PS:

Its Mo L with a L not I !!! RalpherZ

Actually, I noticed many players are quitting WoW due to the worst patch ever. The few keep playing seems aren't interested in make wargames, unless both teams are ready to play waiting for the very last one.
I would say: This is NOT how it works. To gather enough people it required time and patience from ALL, cause we need to jump between realms asking/inviting people to make groups and to do this we need in first place a min 5 men team on one side (actually, on my server groups). Which could sounds annoying and long, but if people shows up it become pretty easy to do.

Even in my servers group people are loggin less. The few times i managed to get a 5 men team (just in my servers group) there wasn't enough players on ally side online (avaiable or willing) to make another 5 men team.

I spammed this thing in BG, took contact with alliance players on many servers, same on horde side. I even levelled a 20 char p2p on alliance side to make easy the invite between realms.

Now, due to irl's business I have to quit for a month at least. Still that i can help whoever is willing to make wargames to make groups between realms and share the list of aviable players that i made.

Users who are viewing this thread