RECRUITING - [A]? - US - Are you a Gladiator on your main?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werked said:
When was the last time a guild like us was around? Crushridge Legends is the last one in this bracket I've heard of that even resembles the talent my team has (and if I recall, they beat WT/Pizza, right?).

I will out play synergy.

Atax made CL, everyone knows this. Don't compare yourself to atax, we are all inferior.

Edit: <BEEP BEEP I R JEEP> was the last glad guild iirc. Who else remembers them?

Reflexes said:
I mean if you're using kids like xile for a-team then yeah, I put my money on the big bad gwadiators.

I mean you like mentioning my name when I'm not even posting, I put my money that you are a ginger kid with no soul.

TALKSHITGETHIT3434.jpg

Haha you made Derv join that game for like 5 seconds cuz you AFK'd

It's ok not everyone can handle this hotness

Why should I feel obligated to stay in a game where kids don't know the proper way to farm mid and fight 1v1 at rejuv hut. I don't play 19s to play OBJECTIVES, that's fucking ridiculous. I will afk any game I am winning.

Reflexes said:
Why should I feel obligated to stay in a game where kids don't know the proper way to farm mid and fight 1v1 at rejuv hut. I don't play 19s to play OBJECTIVES, that's fucking ridiculous. I will afk any game I am winning.

Ok, I guess you like deserter de-buff...

I don't really care about the match against pizza and his team, i have an opinion on what the results will be but that's irrelevant. All i know for sure is that if this thread's response from the community is at all representative of the typical player <MANNER> is in for some epic faceroll flavored luls.

P.S.

sup werked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread