RECRUITING - [A]? - US - Are you a Gladiator on your main?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigWuvz said:
The mistake every guild makes when fighting Pizza is that they heavily underestimate his Defense. Pizza's Defence (with him at the helm and a very good resto druid running flag) does insane dps, so many people make the error of loading up thinking they will destroy his FC, they will never get to them, before you say that looks easy...

Consider the following honeslty. Can you beat Pizza with just one healer? Ok, now 2 healers and 2 other dps? How are you going to make it to their FC, Pizza runs a 5 man D. No go back and look at the videos Waw Tawent puts up of their premades, see how they only show the offence? I.e. no data on the D. The way CR beat them was having a lot of great healing and massive CC use. You had better make sure that every member of your team has Engy for bombs, hundreds will be thrown that premade.

Pizza I am sure doesn't mind this sort of discussion, he likes competition, in fact he hasnt had a good fight in a year now.

Good luck, you will need it.

:)

You don't understand MY strategy. The biggest issue with twink battlegrounds is that they separate D and O. They think of both those sides of the game as two innately different things. The main issue causing this is that they don't PVP on their 85's, so they don't know how strategically certain group play is unbeatable as long as one group can play WoW better than the other (clearly obvious, since they're running separate D and O). I don't really know why I'm talking to you about this either, since I'd prefer for my team's strategy to be a surprise (even though if anyone plays high level RBG's, they'll know what I'm doing, which thankfully no one does (and if they do, they're already on my team)).

BTW, we'll be using a lot more than just some ordinance when we play. :)

If you guys beat WT...

It will be an end to Pizza's ego.

I believe in you!

augiddin said:
Just FYI there are several 2600+ rbg players in the bracket that you apparently don't know about.

If those are the same players that are joining my team, then I do know about them.

Also, this whole endgame arena guild coming to 19s is nothing new. They make 19s, fail and get back on their mains. But you'll probably be the best now that 19s are a joke.

Hey guys, I'm gonna put my money on the guy who bought his r1 account and fails at shatterplay over the team that has been premading 19s for 4+ years. Sounds reasonable right?

Rivfader said:
Hey guys, I'm gonna put my money on the guy who bought his r1 account and fails at shatterplay over the team that has been premading 19s for 4+ years. Sounds reasonable right?

I mean if you're using kids like xile for a-team then yeah, I put my money on the big bad gwadiators.

I was gonna edit it cause I was a little nastier than I wanted to be, but since you quoted it already guess it stays. Really though, it irks me when people underestimate the quality of players/teams in the 19 bracket. I don't think anyone really understands how much Pizza lives and breaths 19 premade strats, I don't anticipate him being surprised much.

Rivfader said:
I was gonna edit it cause I was a little nastier than I wanted to be, but since you quoted it already guess it stays. Really though, it irks me when people underestimate the quality of players/teams in the 19 bracket. I don't think anyone really understands how much Pizza lives and breaths 19 premade strats, I don't anticipate him being surprised much.

I've always gave pitha credit for his strategic nature. He's a smart dude, that's realtalk. I simply hate some of the shit he's done, dodging gup and BSN was some on some female shit, and he knows it. Hass was a terrible hunter, he didn't need to replace him or wait for him. He knew he'd lose the second time around. BSNE wasn't premaded because he felt they weren't ready with an alliance guild, even though all of their core members had alli toons at the time. He knew we had a chance of winning if they weren't use to the same terrain they'd adapted to for years. Which is fine, I'm #1 either way.

Not talking about you flexes, lol. These gladiator guilds have a tendency to underestimate competition, get shit on, and then disband. Don't underestimate the synergy of teams that have been playing together for a long time and still play together nightly.

Reflexes said:
I've always gave pitha credit for his strategic nature. He's a smart dude, that's realtalk. I simply hate some of the shit he's done, dodging gup and BSN was some on some female shit, and he knows it. Hass was a terrible hunter, he didn't need to replace him or wait for him. He knew he'd lose the second time around. BSNE wasn't premaded because he felt they weren't ready with an alliance guild, even though all of their core members had alli toons at the time. He knew we had a chance of winning if they weren't use to the same terrain they'd adapted to for years. Which is fine, I'm #1 either way.

We've never had 10 unique players in our Alliance guild. We were never a premading guild on Alliance.

Rivfader said:

Someone's scared, got a main I can roll in 2's or 3's? :)

I'll beat you in 19's after my toon is done, as well. :D

NEVERLOSE

Rivfader said:
Not talking about you flexes, lol. These gladiator guilds have a tendency to underestimate competition, get shit on, and then disband. Don't underestimate the synergy of teams that have been playing together for a long time and still play together nightly.

When was the last time a guild like us was around? Crushridge Legends is the last one in this bracket I've heard of that even resembles the talent my team has (and if I recall, they beat WT/Pizza, right?).

I will out play synergy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread