Recent actions on XPOFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to drive an actual set of rules again so this “moderator can do what they want” bs can end. I fully aggree that what is happening is dumb, and if I have to lose rank for saying it idc. I’ve been against this and trying to work it in pms since he got back, I’m constantly seeing threads of people speaking there mind removed and it’s annoying me. I agree most of the guys banned really did deserve it, but the idea of deleting posts that are not toxic at all and instead are just trying to share an opinion of a community that’s been around for as long as the sites been up or dang near close to it.

the reason i got a shadowban and discord ban was because i jokingly said on the xpoff discord that conq has been trying to get esport into twinking since 2016 and that i doubt it'd happen now; i mean aside from being a bit discouraging that's pretty mild criticism. Is there there a rule on this site that forbids doubting the owner's success with a project? gonna tag mods (once again) and see if i get a reply @Sponsor @Celax
I got kicked from the discord when I asked where the influx of twinks was going to come from. Geuine question. I want the community to prosper.

I’m trying to drive an actual set of rules again so this “moderator can do what they want” bs can end. I fully aggree that what is happening is dumb, and if I have to lose rank for saying it idc. I’ve been against this and trying to work it in pms since he got back, I’m constantly seeing threads of people speaking there mind removed and it’s annoying me. I agree most of the guys banned really did deserve it, but the idea of deleting posts that are not toxic at all and instead are just trying to share an opinion of a community that’s been around for as long as the sites been up or dang near close to it.

Now I actually agree with this... If mods are deleting stuff on pure bias they're making it worse.

well yeah the 2 first maybe, but the one where i said i have 9 warnings? why did that one get removed

I still see that one as well as my reply/quote of it - which I fully expected to have deleted.

Can you tell me why I was set as discouraged user with no warning or explanation whatsoever? I would DM a mod about it but for obvious reasons that isn't possible.

That is correct.

You have managed to correctly read my age in my profile, and notice what my avatar is from!

Proud of you.

Whomever is the poster above, I'd like to mention that tagging while anon doesn't notify anyone of being tagged...So it's not as if anyone is intentionally ignoring you.

Hey Celax since I'm shadowbanned on my main acc I can't pm or tag anyone so I'm doing the best of my abilities. Can you answer my question that I posted? Where do I read the reasoning behind my ban? Where do I appeal it? And "whoever" is Dramatized as is stated in the title btw.

I think it will help a lot, and solve a lot of the issues.

But people just blatantly making attack posts, bashing people, calling them racial slurs, etc? That's just an obvious way to be perma-banned, Imo.

Joking and whatever? Sure.

I thought Bestworld speaking his mind here, in this case, for example was perfectly fine. And I think it's okay if people disagree on things.

I don't think that's the issue.

Dramatized, I don't have the answer to that question. You'd have to take that up with someone else. But I would like to say I appreciate you not using anon to spam, and inquiring genuinely.

I do think some sort of appeal system would be good. I also think that it's probably for the best to always inform people just why they are being banned, to prevent confusion.

Can you tell me why I was set as discouraged user with no warning or explanation whatsoever? I would DM a mod about it but for obvious reasons that isn't possible.

Read your post history... You'll get to it.

That is correct.

You have managed to correctly read my age in my profile, and notice what my avatar is from!

Proud of you.

Whomever is the poster above, I'd like to mention that tagging while anon doesn't notify anyone of being tagged...So it's not as if anyone is intentionally ignoring you.
I was mocking you, not just stating facts

I was mocking you, not just stating facts
Does that really seem wise?

The same people mocking people, admitting to spamming and attacking other members....Are the ones then baffled as to why they are getting warnings/bans.

Can u check why I got "discouraged"? I'm very curious what I said that did it

Respect.

That’s the worst part, it’s hard to know why anyone was banned because it’s all just subject to someone’s want. There are no rules for me to just make it x,y,z.
It should be obvious to some people though what is right and wrong on an open forum

The same people mocking people, admitting to spamming and attacking other members....Are the ones then baffled as to why they are getting warnings/bans.
Sounds like someone wants to abuse their powers coz they dont like mean words.

No people get upset because this behaviour has been accepted for ages, ofc ppl get upset when it changes suddenly, this forum has always thrived off drama and toxic banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread