EU+US Reasons to play a starter account in Legion

It also forces you to slow down and really appreciate the world Blizzard created. For all the faults of World of Warcraft, Azeroth is a pretty impressive display of world building. And on a 20, you cant just fly over and around it. You have to be in it. It's like the difference between riding a motorcycle through the backroads of America and driving a car down the highway.
I totally agree with this @Chops. I played end game from Wrath to halfway through Warlords. Once you've power levelled you start focusing on gearing for PvP and you really don't pay much attention to the world. Since I've been Vet / F2P I actually appreciate all the detail that's gone into Azeroth, exactly like you mentioned. I never noticed or payed attention to it before but now I enjoy seeing all the detail, even watching the way the mobs and animals interact with each other. There's a lot to be appreciated and it's not something you see until you make the time to pay attention to it. Anyhow, thought I'd let you know I totally agree with this comment.

I'm drinking a beer with the money I saved from not paying for wow, cheers.

From BGs to Arenas to Pandaria and Draenor, achievements, pets, mounts, toys, now appearances, it's a lot of things to collect and you have to get it all yourself. Doesnt matter if you do it with your 110, friends 110 or no one, your F2P has to be there. Get the reputation, the item or the achievement.
A pity fking Blizzard changed the looting rule for skull level mobs >.<

Can someone confirm if F2P gear is GF'd to the invasion stuff?

Can someone confirm if F2P gear is GF'd to the invasion stuff?
Everything obtained from the invasions are no longer available for f2p making these items grandfathered. That being said I have a jar of spiders and every item from the supply boxes that were in hillsbrad just in case I need to use it on scumbags :p

Everything obtained from the invasions are no longer available for f2p making these items grandfathered. That being said I have a jar of spiders and every item from the supply boxes that were in hillsbrad just in case I need to use it on scumbags :p
I know the actual items are of course grandfathered. What I'm asking is if that set is BiS and if it is no longer possible to make a BiS F2P twink because of it being GF'd.

I know the actual items are of course grandfathered. What I'm asking is if that set is BiS and if it is no longer possible to make a BiS F2P twink because of it being GF'd.

Warforged Invasion items are BiS for F2P in every situation except instanced pvp, so bis PvE, bis wpvp.

Warforged Invasion items are BiS for F2P in every situation except instanced pvp, so bis PvE, bis wpvp.
What's BiS iPvP? That's all I care about really. Is it just the BG blues/quest items?

Anything that is below the ilvl threshold of 15 ( I know that seems low for this bracket) low ilvl gear actually scales insanely and people have reported as much as a 3% increase to their primary stat from using the blood elf bandit mask.

Read through these posts, because I was debating unsubbing and going to f2p...

The past few days I'v been playing my 19 twink more than I have my ilvl 840 110. It may just be me, but I'm already bored of the current endgame content. There is little to no reason to do anything other than world quests, and honestly don't see why I should pay if I'm just going to twink anyways. Looking forward to seeing you guys in f2p WSG!

Welp, there was nf way I was going to buy Legion when you could see the writing on the wall in WoD, and during alpha & beta. It turned out basically sh!t for end game PvP now as many of us predicted, and it'll only get worse. Got my 3rd Vicious mount on my main then unsubbed/uninstalled in July. lol RNG in PvP that they acclimated people to with BiS Accolade trinks in WoD, then went full retard with RNG in Legion. If people didn't see the massive train wreck coming it was their own fault or they're hopeless fanbois who like the abuse.

But some had to spend the 50-60 bucks to find out. Well now they know.

I will no longer give Blizz 1¢ for anything. I'm 100% convinced they're all neckbearded lying crooks, pushed by psychotic greedmeisters at the top to max profits in any way possible. ActiBlizz discarded the concept of business ethics long ago.

When they suddenly out of nowhere lvl'ed my xp-off 20 warr to 21 last Feb. (GM blamed it on a "bug"), then did it again in the same way a couple months later but this time tried to blame me for it (when I had never turned xp on), I knew the jig was up. After I fought them to revert it and they finally did, I told the GM's straight out to get fuckt.

Users who are viewing this thread