Reason #203 Why I do not pay Blizz...

This was in response to my request to exchange a quest item (not restore an item BTW - I have the poorly chosen item still in my bag). I love how they link diablo3 to help me with my item change...lol:

Greetings!

First, Blizzard Support does not provide game hints. Second, we've looked over the information you've provided in your ticket, and feel that you may be able to find the answer you're looking for on one of our official fan sites. Below are some great resources for quest information, gameplay hints, and even some basic help on playing your character:

Your fellow players - many players have had or asked the same questions you have.

The Blizzard Self Service Knowledgebase:
Diablo III - Battle.net Support

Wowhead: Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. - Wowhead features enormous amounts of user-driven information, through basic game information, comments on database entries and screenshot submissions! The site also features forums, where users can ask questions, discuss important World of Warcraft-related topics, recommend and share favorite addons, and much more.

Wowpedia, the World of Warcraft wiki encyclopedia - Wowpedia is a wiki dedicated to cataloging the Warcraft universe (with a focus, though not priority, on World of Warcraft); covering the entire Warcraft series of games, RPG reference books, strategy guides, novels, comics (manga and otherwise), and other sources.

We hope these resources can help guide you to the answer you're looking for. Thank you again for contacting us.

Regards,
Blizzard Entertainment

its true blizzard dont give u help like i ask gm right?? i ask him "how i get magicin mantle and they link me same thing so m8 just check link ,, best u can do:confused:

Unfortunately you'll have to get someone who is willing to do their job AND feeling super nice that day. Since they launched the automated item recovery, I've seen multiple times that they will not exchange quest rewards. I'm sure someone would do it, but they're pretty clear that its against the policy (its actually one of the first things listed under top issues in the in-game customer support)

You were obviously not on at the time, and cannot talk to you. It is an automated response. You need to be on so you can work stuff out with them when the talk to you.

Eventually you get someone who is willing to do their job. Just... takes about three to four tickets.

Good to know, I will continue to ask them for 7 days free membership.

they dont really do too much. even though we are f2p, treating us like crap is suppose to make us buy 3 expansions and a month's time every month? LOL @ blizz. i had full bags once and the satchel got mailed. i asked them if they could just give me one since i can't get mail and they said "sorry we cant do that. if you pay to activate your account in the next 30 days it will still be there" oh yes im gonna pay for a fucking shit that prob wont give me what im looking for. GG

when they give you survey and the person to "help" you was terribad, rate them really bad, blizz can see this.

i had an amazing gm actually transfer some of my boa to my new character :) so my shaman now has vest of the elements and aurastone hammer ;p

Surely as a "free" player, you don't deserve any real customer support. Right? Mooch and whine more.
Well, aren't you just adorable.

I (like many here) am also refereeing to my experience of customer support on my P2P account which has just about the same (if not the same) kind of support I seem to get on my F2P. The OP, Drunk has also paid. Apparently, it didn't occur to you that some of us also pay or have paid.

Well, aren't you just adorable.

I (like many here) am also refereeing to my experience of customer support on my P2P account which has just about the same (if not the same) kind of support I seem to get on my F2P. The OP, Drunk has also paid. Apparently, it didn't occur to you that some of us also pay or have paid.

^This.

The number of threads in the customer service section of people (paying accounts, btw) who have received inappropriate unhelpful cut and paste answers has gone up recently. It's being hypothesized that they're using a filter on the tickets and if you trip a keyword you get a filler answer, not sure that's true but people are certainly being miss-answered enough to get that impression. Not really a good move on Blizz's part imo, but when you're trying to cut costs good customer service is generally the first thing to go : /

May I ask, Hu, what exactly you said to achieve that effect? Getting BoAs transferred would be awesome.

This was in response to my request to exchange a quest item (not restore an item BTW - I have the poorly chosen item still in my bag). I love how they link diablo3 to help me with my item change...lol:

Had a similar issue once, the gm told me he would like to help, but that it was physically impossible for a gm of his rank to do so, and he needed his supervisor, who happened to be on a LONG lunch break.

Never had them direct me to information on the wrong game though.

At least your answer had some, very basic link to the question. I once asked a question about a message that I'd been sent recently, I wanted them to get rid of that message sign next to the minimap, so i sent a ticket, waited for about 4 days, then got a response all about how customer service cant accept reports of bad language or spamming through a ticket, and no, i hadn't mentioned anything with any relevance to this what so ever. I sent in another rant, waited another 4 days and got another copy and paste response...about account security. Finally, 2 weeks after the initial problem I got a message written by a human that apologized profoundly, and did nothing to solve the initial problem. Still waiting for a response to that ticket.
/rant over

Users who are viewing this thread