US Realms with the worst players?

darkspear megalul
50 cent.gif

Also worst players my opinion hehe XD ;)

-all the little major pvp servers like darkspear/kt/tich/etc full of cocky little fucks

-All the rp pvp servers(literally loaded with more weird kids with egos)

all the rp servers(even more weird AF kids that think they r hot shit in pvp and roll rp servers to rp and beat bad pvp server kids and watch them /slit asap after seeing that they died by a rp server)

I hate to say this since it was my server for like 10 years but argent dawn US is basically trash, mad respect for the history of that server though.

probably all of em..

Psychology speaking, people that are concerned about entire servers' performance in a video game setting should re-evaluate how they really feel about themselves and their own performance.
Just as when you see someone call another out as a "kid". It is very likely they themselves are subconsciously concerned about their own maturity level.

As for the question at hand, I have problems with Blizzard mixing BGs with people of different languages. It causes communications issues. This is supposed to be a social game after all.

/cheers

Psychology speaking, people that are concerned about entire servers' performance in a video game setting should re-evaluate how they really feel about themselves and their own performance.
Just as when you see someone call another out as a "kid". It is very likely they themselves are subconsciously concerned about their own maturity level.

As for the question at hand, I have problems with Blizzard mixing BGs with people of different languages. It causes communications issues. This is supposed to be a social game after all.

/cheers

46181145305e60668b16e2ce9d8a4ae4e703c96630357159c4016e0fb9355072_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread