US Real life pictures - 19's only - this is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
This entire thread has just made my fucking sides hurt from laughing so hard.

Between Dori's, Mocha's and Curley's posts I am just ready to fkn quit this thread.

Yes, curley Dori is right, you look like a deer in headlights in like half of your pictures.

Or the other half of them look like someone's holding a gun pointed at you off-camera.

I guess IïlïlïlïlïlI is a real 'dick head'

idk why but because of stunnas laugh I pictured him as a really tall skinny asian guy. def was wrong

so wonely

It's k, I heard curley is looking for apprentices. With that adorable little mouth of his I'm sure he'll suffice in companionship.

It's k, I heard curley is looking for apprentices. With that adorable little mouth of his I'm sure he'll suffice in companionship.

I like to take some car polish smear it all over that ass and buff that shit out so it looks like fresh peaches and shit and take some more of that car polish and smear it all over those tits and buff that shit out so it looks all sparkly, like diamond necklaces and shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to take some car polish smear it all over that ass and buff that shit out so it looks like fresh peaches and shit and take some more of that car polish and smear it all over those tits and buff that shit out so it looks all sparkly, like diamond necklaces and shit.

I was hoping you'd go on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread