Real-life blacksmith forges Frostmourne

JQjAuPc.jpg

The thing is just a monster, it's damn near breaking my saw. No idea about selling, we'll see if I get it done and how it looks lol. Some mistakes so far so had to tweak stuff, it's not 100% Gorehowl. [MENTION=10922]Buckeye[/MENTION] let me know if you get that homemade forge fired up. Be careful that stuff looks crazy dangerous. Nerd level 1000 right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming along nicely so far! What are you using to cut it? A jigsaw? Are you going to sharpen it? Putting a bevel on it will take a whole lot of sandpaper lol. I hope you have a belt sander or something.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Coming along nicely so far! What are you using to cut it? A jigsaw? Are you going to sharpen it? Putting a bevel on it will take a whole lot of sandpaper lol. I hope you have a belt sander or something.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I have a jigsaw and a table saw, both are being completely dominated lol. Yea I want to "sharpen" it... I really need a belt sander that sits on a table or something but those are a bit pricey. I have like a hand held belt sander but we'll see. I'm going to start with the handle and see if it can do the job lol

Users who are viewing this thread