-READ- very important

That sounds like the most empty threat you could have said.. oooo I'm scared of a level 19 rogue, doubt you can challenge my 443ilvl 120.

You are making a "team" to challenge people in random Warsong gulch ques. Does it take that much effort just to get a win? I think Hairy and FTB should ditch all of you fools and just 2 man que, maybe classic brackets will live to see more than a month.

The fact that you are making a 10 man team in order to play against these private server guilds is unbelievably pathetic. These guys haven't seen real competition since the last time they paid for retail WoW. Your not so secret team is only going to help expedite the brackets foreseeable demise.

Why hide the fact that Skeezin, Pizza, Hairytreeman, FTB, and Dan are on a team, sounds like you are afraid to get put up against real challenges.

Maybe instead of putting together a secret team you guys could invoke competition in this bracket. Make a post about your team and let others try and form teams compatible to beat you, these private server guilds obviously will not.
yeah i'm just a guy who was asked to play with them. and i said yes cause i enjoy playing with the people in the guild and for once I wanted to play in Pizza's guild since I've been playing against Pizza for years now.. not sure why you're sperging out at me brah it wasn't my decision to keep it a secret.
But since you're the expert on developing a bracket, go ahead and tell us what the best way is to get these noobs up to par?

19's will be dead in 6 months. Everyone gonna que in the their big premades and will run off solo/2 man que'rs in a month. Then it will just be premade against premade which I'm sure will be fun but can't last forever. Attrition will take its toll and teams won't have enough players. Rather than take in people you don't know you will quit playing because you think you're just too fucking elite to take a chance with someone out of your clique. The same old story has been played out time and time again. When there are no levelers left to destroy twinks will kill twinking. I hope I'm wrong but I won't even start a twink until it looks like its actually going to last.

19's will be dead in 6 months. Everyone gonna que in the their big premades and will run off solo/2 man que'rs in a month. Then it will just be premade against premade which I'm sure will be fun but can't last forever. Attrition will take its toll and teams won't have enough players. Rather than take in people you don't know you will quit playing because you think you're just too fucking elite to take a chance with someone out of your clique. The same old story has been played out time and time again. When there are no levelers left to destroy twinks will kill twinking. I hope I'm wrong but I won't even start a twink until it looks like its actually going to last.
k

you must be really fun at parties bro

That sounds like the most empty threat you could have said.. oooo I'm scared of a level 19 rogue, doubt you can challenge my 443ilvl 120.

You are making a "team" to challenge people in random Warsong gulch ques. Does it take that much effort just to get a win? I think Hairy and FTB should ditch all of you fools and just 2 man que, maybe classic brackets will live to see more than a month.

The fact that you are making a 10 man team in order to play against these private server guilds is unbelievably pathetic. These guys haven't seen real competition since the last time they paid for retail WoW. Your not so secret team is only going to help expedite the brackets foreseeable demise.

Why hide the fact that Skeezin, Pizza, Hairytreeman, FTB, and Dan are on a team, sounds like you are afraid to get put up against real challenges.

Maybe instead of putting together a secret team you guys could invoke competition in this bracket. Make a post about your team and let others try and form teams compatible to beat you, these private server guilds obviously will not.

none of this was a secret or necessarily too important either.

in a random pug it doesn't take 'that much effort to get a win' but maybe by horde twinks seeing Pizza and the boys queuing a 10 man they might want to queue with a 10 man into them producing and 'invoking' competitiveness - Also has it ever crossed your mind maybe these players just like playing together?

'maybe classic brackets will live to see more than a month' I mean this just isn't true idk what to tell you, I would be super surprised if the 10-19 bracket died out straight up. Not to mention a lot of the players are on 'westfall' which is a normal realm meaning they can literally have both horde and alliance twinks which HB and Pizza have done in literally every single expansion.

'The fact that you are making a 10 man team in order to play against these private server guilds is unbelievably pathetic. These guys haven't seen real competition since the last time they paid for retail WoW.'
I'd argue that the random pugs you see on those pservers with prob a 60-40 twink leveler ratio were about as competitive and enjoyable as every single BFA pug + I'm not sure if you've seen some of the players HB and Pizza have in their guild, I think you're over estimating either A) How well Pizza can play all their classes at once B) How naturally good they are and the awareness they have in WSG.

this whole post is a shit show, and don't get it twisted I think vanilla is absolute ass but that doesn't change any of the points I've listed above

Here is GG's leaked premade roster:

Premade Roster(s)

FC Wapster
Heals Wapster
Heals Wapster
Heals Wapster
DPS Wapster
DPS Wapster
DPS Wapster
DPS Wapster
DPS Wapster
DPS Wapster

Wotlk babys think they cute smh. Over here on fairbanks alliance is where yall need to watch out for <btne> bringin the legends

anyone who wants to play with Pizza is definitely a star fucker anyway. the dude was the laughing stock of 19s until the real twink scene died with cata

This forum has limited to almost non existent info on propper twinning since it's all bragging and dck measuring here.

Stfu and see you all in WSG soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread