-READ- very important

Wendy

Alliance Lives Matter
I have insider info on top guilds on classic and what players are merging, hmu and ill tell you.

LOL fake news on the forums now...

No, its very important, no lie... Im just waiting for someone to ask for the insiders info

insider info on top guilds on classic

6afzGNR.gif

Hello Wendy,

I hope this forum post finds you well. I would like access to your inside information, as I am asking for a curious friend. Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you could post said information within this thread.

Regards,
Onebigjonson

Hello Wendy,

I hope this forum post finds you well. I would like access to your inside information, as I am asking for a curious friend. Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you could post said information within this thread.

Regards,
Onebigjonson
If you are FTB's rogue, I don't think anyone has any worries about this "secret" group

If you are FTB's rogue, I don't think anyone has any worries about this "secret" group
lmao.. you're really gonna wish you never posted that buddy.. all im gonna say

who's your team again?

lmao.. you're really gonna wish you never posted that buddy.. all im gonna say

who's your team again?
That sounds like the most empty threat you could have said.. oooo I'm scared of a level 19 rogue, doubt you can challenge my 443ilvl 120.

You are making a "team" to challenge people in random Warsong gulch ques. Does it take that much effort just to get a win? I think Hairy and FTB should ditch all of you fools and just 2 man que, maybe classic brackets will live to see more than a month.

The fact that you are making a 10 man team in order to play against these private server guilds is unbelievably pathetic. These guys haven't seen real competition since the last time they paid for retail WoW. Your not so secret team is only going to help expedite the brackets foreseeable demise.

Why hide the fact that Skeezin, Pizza, Hairytreeman, FTB, and Dan are on a team, sounds like you are afraid to get put up against real challenges.

Maybe instead of putting together a secret team you guys could invoke competition in this bracket. Make a post about your team and let others try and form teams compatible to beat you, these private server guilds obviously will not.

Said it was important didn't say it was all true. The fact of the matter is that these lunatics are being anal about keeping their team secret when all they are doing is queing random warsong gulches.

Users who are viewing this thread