RBG's - They need to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mute

OG
Well, the title is pretty self explanatory...

i don't know about you guys, but i think it'd be bloody brilliant if we could try get some RBG's popping again!

I can easily put together a team on Stormscale Horde from the guild GODMODE.

All i need is somebody in return on some realm to gather up another 10 players who'd be happy to que into us! Bring the best you've got, and reply with a time and date suited to you.

The best time to que IMO would be as usual, on sunday evenings. around 20:00 ST.

Thanks - Lance

I heard that the only twinks in the universe are in godmode since it seem no one plays 70 anymore :):)

Great idea :)

What about RNG gaming? Eleanor/lecro/razzerz the rat/ sparkly shadowmeldx etc...aren't they playin 70's anymore? And lance I guess if we got enough ppl in guild and we can't find enemies we could queue with 2 fair grps. Against each other change some guys to get balance. If I'm back I would like to fight against others. It was just a idea I'm Not talking about wintrading :) I've got the title which I wanted Legit. But teamplay if it works without nerdraging Is rly funny :)

Ps sry for my bad English :D

Actually Riyo, that's not a bad idea at all, 2 teams from the guild is easily do-able on weekends as we have 24-28 online sometimes!

make rbg active and i come back

rng doesn't exist anymore

Ty for that information, those are pretty bad news :< any other Guild on Alliance ?:/ which could be interested in rbg what about old school hollywood? Boom tazik etc...

Sry odyne i thought that Even u understand what i mean :) "not=no/without/not doing wintrading" I guess u got it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ty for that information, those are pretty bad news :< any other Guild on Alliance ?:/ which could be interested in rbg what about old school hollywood? Boom tazik etc...

Sry odyne i thought that Even u understand what i mean :) "not=no/without/not doing wintrading" I guess u got it know.

Boom tazik, Was my guild so its dead now :)

if nobody has agreed to organize this. I would love to. Prepare fair teams,I will prefer people who keep to the times and if they dont have time to cancel there rbg Place early enough. Cba searching something at the Time where i actually want to Play rbg..and about communication...dunno if we should take it rly srs with Skype cuz there I unfortunately made the experience, the most don't disire going Skype cuz of DDoS or just cba or no mic etc..I appreciate that we have to vote for that.

I love br an rbg, so i'll be up for sure. I Can use Skype/TS/raidcall or what u want. My english is not perfect at all, but i dont have problems to understand what the Raid Leader call. I'm busy with work but i think we can find some days to set up rbg. I prefer saturday afternoon over all.

And yep Rng is dead atm, Tereca lvled up. Eleanor stopped play some months ago. I saw only Odyne and sometimes Adawong online.
And also all my Alliance friend with which i used to do bg, are not using their twink. Only Fluenzi and Krysos sometimes are online.
So actually i think it's impossible to find 10 peps in alliance side

if we do that guild internally. I hope it does not come to litigation. I think most of us are "bad" loser.xD
If I organize it I will try to prepare the grps as balanced as I can. :) so some guys can't play every match together. I guess this will be a small problem. But I think rngmonster and souljah will help me to handle this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread