RBG's - They need to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea :)

What about RNG gaming? Eleanor/lecro/razzerz the rat/ sparkly shadowmeldx etc...aren't they playin 70's anymore? And lance I guess if we got enough ppl in guild and we can't find enemies we could queue with 2 fair grps. Against each other change some guys to get balance. If I'm back I would like to fight against others. It was just a idea I'm Not talking about wintrading :) I've got the title which I wanted Legit. But teamplay if it works without nerdraging Is rly funny :)

Ps sry for my bad English :D
You call me a rat but you're the one who is German.

Judging by how this thread has suddenly taken off, there seems to be alot of interest, i'll start getting things organized and will have a word with Souljah and Ry right away! :)

You call me a rat but you're the one who is German.
how ridiculous is a racist statement? I guess u cant think of anything better :S I'm not the one which is wanking hisself cuz u
not honestly played your rbg/arena titles. And posting it in TI how awesome u r,You have to be pretty pathetic, that you try to get attention(which u dont get in rl) from other TI user :3 but where u got ur titles, u instandly xfered to another server and dont helped ur wintrading "friends" :> even wintrade is shit but than xfering away makes u to a rat :s

Hehe 70 bracket never seems to grow up ^.^

okey we have 16+ people horde side atm
we need another team to que with or just a lead, who can take the people from my raid to que
thats it COMMON guys come play with us! add my btag - antorinia#2771

first RBG? how did that guy have 1.6k rating already then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread